What happened to the thread "Negroid hair as told by others?"

LongiLox

I can't find it anymore. I tried searching for it on google, and when I click the link to open the thread, it says I do not have sufficient authorization to view the page? What's all that about?

That's what it was called! I wanted to do a search for it earlier but I couldn't remember the title.

Yes. Where'd it go? :look:

I can't find it anymore. I tried searching for it on google, and when I click the link to open the thread, it says I do not have sufficient authorization to view the page? What's all that about?

It's probably in thread heaven....gone, never to be seen again:lachen:

That's what it was called! I wanted to do a search for it earlier but I couldn't remember the title.

Yes. Where'd it go? :look:

:lachen: Yeah, I had to type in that nasty word "frizzle top" into google to figure out what the title was.

I didn't get a chance to read all the responses yesterday, but I did read the link that was posted. That was some crazy stuff.

:lol: I searched under "sun helmet" and didn't get anywhere.

Phooey. I had only read the article at the link, not the replies, and I didn't post in the thread.

Perhaps it just wasn't meant to be. . . :lol:

:lol: I searched under "sun helmet" and didn't get anywhere.

Phooey. I had only read the article at the link, not the replies, and I didn't post in the thread.

Perhaps it just wasn't meant to be. . . :lol:

I was going to post in the thread, but I was pulled away by someone and I didn't get a chance to log back on until this morning. Now, it's gone. :( :lol:

Dang I left when the post was getting good...hmmm I wonder why it shut down....*tryna remember what I posted and makin sure I didn't cause it to go to thread heaven* :blush:

Dang, I missed it! Some of the best threads go on to the Upper Room! I went in the thread yesterday, but there was a link and I was too lazy to click on it :lachen:

Dang, ya'll! What happened? I'm nosey :look:

what was the thread about?

Dang, I missed it! Some of the best threads go on to the Upper Room! I went in the thread yesterday, but there was a link and I was too lazy to click on it :lachen:

Dang, ya'll! What happened? I'm nosey :look:

It was a link to another forum. I'm not sure what the forum was about or the type of people that posts in the forum, but they were basically discussing "black hair" (for lack of a better term) and using words such as negroid, frizzle top, fil fil and things of the such to describe us. They were using such strange terms and had many misconceptions about the "negroid" hair. It was long and very strange; they spoke of us as if we were a bunch of aliens. But I read it all. This is my interpretation of what I read. I just didn't get a chance to read others' responses.

Yep....and it sure was funny while it lasted....:lachen:

Were people fighting amongst each other? I hope not. I'm starting to suspect that the OP might have been trying to use that thread as a "divide and conquer" technique. The link was too strange.

Were people fighting amongst each other? I hope not. I'm starting to suspect that the OP might have been trying to use that thread as a "divide and conquer" technique. The link was too strange.

"suspect" yeah, that be abouts right.

No there was no drama from the last time I saw it, and I was on here pretty late last night. Except the OP got offended when it was asked why this was their first post. All and all, it was actually quite tamed for the subject matter. The problem with the link that I found (besides the most RIDICULOUS names I've ever heard to describe our hair type, those words are listed in this thread and don't bear repeating) was that the thread on that other forum was about 3 years or so old in any case, so who cares what they were saying. And only about 3 people were even discussing it. They were using anthropological terms to describe people (Caucasoid, Negroid, Mongoloid, and a bunch of other -oids) and then on top of that adding every other kind of typical stereotypical stuff that folks say about blacks and why we are inferior to everyone else.

I don't know, I think it was kinda of pointless. I mean, that's like coming in and posting "Look at what the KKK thinks about black people...." :rolleyes:,

Last edited:
Back