What hair products do you keep in your purse?

SherylsTresses

Hair sistas I lied...!!! I did a 3-month stretch this time and my hair turned out wonderful. I was so worried b/c as I detangled with conditioner I lost tons and tons of hair but here are my results.

My new staple is :lick: Nexxus Phyto Organics Humectin w/ Manuka Honey and Coconut Milk.:lick: It's my deep conditioner, prepoo and my daily moisturizer. So now the items I keep in my purse are:

• Satin cap - for rain and humidity
  • Small tube of Nexxus Humectin
  • EVOO
  • Bobby Pin
  • Dark brown ponytail holder - for when my hair is acting up

Attachments

• August2009Retouch...back.jpg
    August2009Retouch...back.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 40
  • August2009Retouch...front.jpg
    August2009Retouch...front.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
Duckbill clips
Satin scrunchies
Hydratherma Natural oil
Den1's SheaAmla creme or Seyani Butter
Jilbere shower comb

Wow...I guess I'm the odd-ball out. I don't keep nuthin' in my purse. Once my PS is in....that's it. Do you ladies find that you actully have a NEED for these items during your work day??

Usually, A Pointy Tipped Bottle Of WGO or JBCO in a WGO Bottle to squirt on my Scalp if it feels dry or itches while I'm sitting in traffic or at a light, I'll do a Quick Squirt and massage in.:look:

Jasmine's Hair and Body Mist. I have it in three scents:
Ylang Ylang Lavendar
Seniorita Margarita (LUVVV IT)
Mandarin Coconut (LUVVV IT)

I will reorder these when I run out. My fave Jasmine scent is Island Kiss then Coconut Lemongrass (based on what I've tried so far).. so I'd prolly reorder the mist in these scents. Its GOOD STUFF!

I can not STAND going into a restaurant and smelling like food (or smoke or anything else gross). I use my mists ALOT after leaving restaurants or other places where funk may try to follow u. Also I use it when coming in from outside. I hate that stanky summer down south humid outside smell that clings to your clothes/hair. The Jasmine's mist kills that!

Wow...I guess I'm the odd-ball out. I don't keep nuthin' in my purse. Once my PS is in....that's it. Do you ladies find that you actully have a NEED for these items during your work day??

Yep.:yep: I definitely need my items when stretching relaxers. My hair seem to get dryer by the minute. I keep bobby pins because I exercise at work everyday so I can do my six (6) pincurls. My bonnet so my hair won't fuzz in the rain, humidity or when a fan is blowing and I have no control over it. :yep:

Well, my hair is done when I leave the house. But somehow my bobby pins don't like to stay put, so I always have extras. Now, I don't need any styling products or moisturizer throughout the day. If I felt like I needed moisturizer, then I'd have to reassess my regimen and figure out why my hair was drying out so quickly.

Bobby pins and QB AOHC, BRBC, and OHHB. Bobby pins because my hair likes to move during the day, or sometimes if I'm going out after work and I want to do something different with my hair. I keep the QB on me because my nape likes to dry out and knot very quickly, and I've found that putting a little bit of something on the edges really helps. Otherwise nothing else.

in my purse right now i just have samples of:
carols daughter hair milk
miss jessies baby buttercream and curly pudding.

I keep these at my desk at work:

Hydrathermals Naturals Growth lotion
Hydrathermals Naturals Growth Oil
NTM Silk Touch Leave in
Silk scarf
Goody Ouchless Pony Tail Holders

a mini spray bottle of leave in conditioner

I was contemplating doing this because I felt like, "Okay Beans, you are going too far with your hair :spinning:" But shooooooooooooot, I think I'll pick one up today to keep at my desk at work!!!

I leave my house really early, so I usually do my hair in the car and apply a lil moisturizer to my edges and nape at my desk. Sometimes I end up staying over with friends too, so I like to be prepared.

Usually none, but when I'm at school all day I carry moisturizer, a hair clip, and bobby pins in my backpack.

Back