What hair products do you keep in your purse?

I don't carry anything in my purse, but in my CAR I have some DC, CoCasta oil, water, a comb, brush, and various headbands... My car is like my second home.

I keep a small spray bottle of water/coconut oil/glycerine with me for quick moisture and shine.
Needs to be thoroughly shaken because the coconut always floats to the top.

Wow...I guess I'm the odd-ball out. I don't keep nuthin' in my purse. Once my PS is in....that's it. Do you ladies find that you actully have a NEED for these items during your work day??

I most definitely do :yep:. I work 12-hour nights in a clean room environment and everything gets dry. Once my hair got to a (somewhat) healthy state, I don't have to touch it up as much, but I do need certain things. I also keep a 'stash bag' in my car with an extra comb, scarf, serum, Hydratherma growth lotion and oil, deodorant, body cream, mouthwash, pads, you know. 12 hours is a long time. :look:

I used to carry a glycerine/water mix when I had braids. Never carried anything else really ... maybe a comb once in a while.

Bobby Pins
Mini Boar Bristle Brush
Old school rain bonnet.... ya never know when it will rain these days and sometimes a plain ole' umbrella just won't do. I've yet to have to use it!

In my purse right now

Black Hair scrunchie (I always have / carry one of these car, purse, wrist, cubicle at work)
Fekkai Technician Color Care 3 minute mask (Sephora Beauty Insider Gift/ Sample)
Satin Scarf

Ponytail holder, bobby pins, boar bristle brush. Will add moisturizer for work if I ever remember to pick up a small spray bottle.

I think I have....

Ponytail holders (two just in case one breaks)
Hair pins
A rake pick/comb
A small boar bristle brush
A tiny container of moisturizer
A black plastic clip barrette

And I think that's it.

For me, some brown gel to help keep those untamed edges down when it's close to relaxer time. Oh yeah, I have bobby pins in there too. Sadly in my desk drawer at work I have some MN, now how desperate is that?...

Okay i'm feeling a little left out in the cold on this one... i've never kept hair products in my purse, lol! Um I have a hair band in case the one I have breaks... but that's about it... But then again I wear a lot of protective stlyes so I guess this one wouldn't be applicable to me at this point.

Back