What Hair Products & Accessories Do You Carry in Your Purse?

Isis

What Hair Products & Accessories Do You Carry in Your Purse?

I realized yesterday that I didn't have any hair stuff in my purse for "just in case" or to change my style quickly, if I needed to. Right now I have some Good Hair Day pins, a silk scarf, a very small container with Constant Care for Ends (in case I need to moisturize), and a couple of pretty hair flowers in my purse. :Rose: My trusty umbrella is in there too. Any other ideas?
What do you have in your purse for your hair? :drunk:

I usually just carry a scrunchie. Those always do the trick in a pinch. I try not to get myself in any hair pinches though, lol.

I may have a hair emergency and have to pull my hair back, so:

Ponytail holder
Silk scrunchie
Travel bottle w/ My Honeychild Natural Hair Humectants
Silk Scarf
Small wave brush
Travel jar w/ a mix of Worlds of Curls and Frizz Buster Gel
1/2 empty bottle of Kelechi Hair Oil

You sure are prepared Sassygirl!

I'm going to add a scrunchie to my purse right now.

In my purse all I have is a afro pick and a little travel-size container of Palmers Shea Butter Formula cream which I rub into my hair during the day if I'm wearing it out. And maybe a few hair clips or bobby pins down there somewhere for if my fro gets too wild looking :lol: . I don't normally encounter any hair emergencies but if I did I'd probably just slap it into a couple cornrows which I can do without any pins or hairbands.

At least three hair hosiery ponytail holders (I will give them to people I like who are wearing a rubber band instead of a real ponytail holder), mini boar bristle brush, and at least one black mini scrunchie.

Some little black ouchless bands, small tortoise shell claw clip, hair pins, and a small Goody hair brush for a quick run-through when I wear my hair down. I moisturize and seal so well in the morning when I wear protective styles that I don't have a need to add more moisture during the day.

I always keep a few Good Hair Days Pins in my 'work bag'. I also keep an extra clip (big enough to pull up all of my hair) in my 'work bag'.

sassygirl125 said:
I may have a hair emergency and have to pull my hair back, so:

Ponytail holder
Silk scrunchie
Travel bottle w/ My Honeychild Natural Hair Humectants
Silk Scarf
Small wave brush
Travel jar w/ a mix of Worlds of Curls and Frizz Buster Gel
1/2 empty bottle of Kelechi Hair Oil
Lawd chile. You aint playin'. :lol:

All I have are snag free pony tail holders and usually a snagfree elastic head band for my husband (he has locs and always want to pull his hair back).

I carry a small comb (the one that has 3 different ways to comb your hair: pic at the bottom, smaller and wide teeth on either side), and a small brush (the pin kind-don't know the name for it). I need to find a light moisturizer to carry as well and I also try to carry a clip or something to put my hair up with whenever it's not in a bun.

It varies depending upon what I am doing with my hair but...on the norm a few hairpins, comb, scunchie, one soft roller and an ouchless ponytail holder.....Now what I carry in my car is a different story!!!!! :lol:

Hairpins. I couldn't live without them. My hair is always pinned up so they are the only way I can scratch an itch. Everywhere I go there's at least one hairpin with me. In fact, there's a pin right next to my keyboard right now.

Allandra said:
Lawd chile. You aint playin'. :lol:

You never know what might happen where I live! :lol: Rain, wind, fist fight over a parking space... :look:

Seriously, though-- One thing I hate about my hair is that my evening style rarely looks like the one I left the house with. :lachen:

I don't have anything in my purse, but in my car I have the works
satin rollers
satin scarf
comb
hair pins
hair clips
small bottle of olive oil
2scrunchiel

Back