what DON'T you like about your hair...?

Integrity

what DON\'T you like about your hair...?

or need to try hard to correct?

for me it has the tendency to dry out and the ends frizz easily

it is very very fragile

the hair is tough and resistant but the scalp is sensitive so most times i dunno whether to go regular or super /images/graemlins/mad.gif wazz up with that???

seems to take ages to grow...#SIGHS#

not as thick as i would like

dont worry babes, we will make it someday, still love you /images/graemlins/kiss.gif

Re: what DON\'T you like about your hair...?

-Well, I do wish my hair were much thicker than it is now.
-I wish it would grow much faster. (The vitamins help, but I wish I could experience the 1" to 1.5" of growth some other ladies here get. Sheesh, some chicks have all the luck! /images/graemlins/tongue.gif)
-I also wish it wasn't so naturally dry and in need of so much attention. Taking care of hair is like another full time job, for me anyways. /images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Other than that, I can't complain. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

I'm going to try not to list the negative issues I have with my hair, (as it's watching) /images/graemlins/laugh.gif lol.

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
I'm going to try not to list the negative issues I have with my hair, (as it's watching) lol.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, /images/graemlins/rofl.gif
I didn't think of that! I hope my hair understands I meant that in a nice way... /images/graemlins/crazy.gif

true dat!

SO I will say it this way, I "pray" she will grow faster, break less easier and that the various lengths that she has could just miraculously even up without having to have a major trim /images/graemlins/angel.gif

you know you are obsessed with your hair when you start talking like this.....

LondonDiva said:
I'm going to try not to list the negative issues I have with my hair, (as it's watching) /images/graemlins/laugh.gif lol.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Thinned spots on back left and right sides due to the scarf tying in that area every night.

I wish that that front of my hair would grow as fast as the back. I've always despised this.

AmilLion said:
I wish that that front of my hair would grow as fast as the back. I've always despised this.

[/ QUOTE ]

ditto! i wish i had even length all round as well... /images/graemlins/whip.gif

I wish my hair was thicker.
I wish the hair at my hairline wasn't so fine.

ditto! i wish i had even length all round as well...

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes, I forgot that! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

The fact that it breaks easily which makes it seem like it never grows.

Also, for some reason, my hair is light sensitive....When I took out my weave it was jet black...think #1 hair....as time progresses, my hair is now a sandy brown, think #4 hair with some streaks in it. Each wash it continues to get lighter and lighter.

AmilLion said:
Also, for some reason, my hair is light sensitive....When I took out my weave it was jet black...think #1 hair....as time progresses, my hair is now a sandy brown, think #4 hair with some streaks in it. Each wash it continues to get lighter and lighter.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have rainbow hair too, girl!

People think I'm growing out a dye job because my hair get's lighter as you go from root to tip. I'm totally red come summer time, and my sister's hair turns blonde if she's outside for long enough.

I dont like that my hair is thin--oh woe is me!!!! /images/graemlins/mad.gif and it is taking forever to grow and right now it is shedding like crazy...but on the bright side I continue to think positive "my hair will grow healthy and long", "my hair will grow healthy and long" chant with me "my hair will grow healthy and long" lol /images/graemlins/grin.gif

i wish i never had this hair type (4a/b) i wish it was in the 's type. My hair grows fast though! /images/graemlins/smile.gif breaks fst to!!! /images/graemlins/mad.gif /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Yeah man, what's up with that.....I was inlove with my hair when it was Jet black. In the back, I've pull on some blonde strands.....I mean COMPLETELY BEYONCE BLOND.

Now see Pandora, I saw this post and started laughing because I was loving my hair, now you have gone and got me started! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Okay, here it goes...because the hair is sitting on my head, I keep cutting and cutting and cutting! /images/graemlins/grin.gif Pretty soon I'm going to cut myself bald and I going to really have something to hate...NO HAIR! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

i hate that my hair snaps off regardless of me moisturizing it everyday and doing a protein treatment. I can't stand this permanent color that i have. I hate that my hair is uneven but i refuse to make it even because i wouldn't have that much hair. I hate that whenever i wear my hair down in flips out in like 4 different directions

I wish that it would grow SUPER fast, even though it is growing at a nice pace. And also, that is so sensitive.

Oh gosh....that's just about it. I love you hair, don't take it personally. Please forgive me. /images/graemlins/kiss.gif

Me too AmiLion!!! I thought I was the only one with this problem! The back of my hair is SO much longer than the front... Why does it seem like the front just REFUSES to grow!!!??? It's sooo frustrating, but I WILL NOT cut the back even with the front, which was suggested to me by a stylist once!! /images/graemlins/nono.gif /images/graemlins/nono.gif

I wish my hair grew faster and never needed trimming. I would be Rapunzel. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

AmilLion said:
Yeah man, what's up with that.....I was inlove with my hair when it was Jet black. In the back, I've pull on some blonde strands.....I mean COMPLETELY BEYONCE BLOND.

[/ QUOTE ]

I dunno, but I'm using shikakai and amla powders in my shampoo. I'm hoping it will darken my hair because I don't feel right looking like a red head, even if it is my natural color! I don't like red hair in general, but on me.... /images/graemlins/ohwell.gif I don't understand why it does this now, but didn't when I was small.

Right about now I don't like anything about my hair and I hope it is listening so it will change for me. It is too short, too thin, too weak, too frizzy, grows too slow, breaks too fast and I am starting to hate the color. /images/graemlins/mad.gif

The two straight patches in the back! But, I am hoping that with age, things will change 'cause my hair is much wavier than it was a few years ago /images/graemlins/grin.gif

How my scalp reacts to weather fluctuations, especially when fall is coming on.

Yes, ladies, the mane is watching and hears ALL .

~Jade~

nothing, actually. love the hair... hate the scalp!!! /images/graemlins/frown.gif

adrienne

Back