What does your hair look like today?

danigurl18

I thought this would be fun since it seems to be a nice day on the East coast so I know ppl have some cute styles.. here is mine...
0042.jpg

Last edited:
My hair looks like a hot mess. It is cold and raining and i would be completely embarrassed to put up my pic. I am at 10 weeks post and haven't combed since i washed 4 days ago. I have on a headband with a french braid down the back. This is my 2nd time stretching. The first time was 12 weeks. I'm trying to go to 14 this time.

My hair is coated in henna and smells like :blush:. I will check back in this afternoon once I rinse it out....

Last edited:
:sad:A hot mess. I just had it rollerset on saturday, but it was so humid here this morning that by the time I got into my building, it was huge and frizzy:sad:

Here's my phony pony protective style for today. I need to wash and prep for relaxer later on in the week, so this was the simplest do....I need an edge up BADLY...I look like wolfman Jack! :lachen:

phonypony3.jpg

phonypony2.jpg

phonypony1.jpg

phonypony4.jpg

It is the Freetress Drawstring Aster

yhst-2519492840586_2042_676091115

My hair looks great :grin:.

Courtesy of the fresh relaxer I got Friday, it's swingin and blingin.

I am so relieved to have a great stylist :yep:.

Now if you woulda asked Thurs....I was 15 weeks post, so use your imagination:nono:.

:lachen::lachen::lachen: @ everyone sayin their hair is a hot mess...

mine is a mess as well.. with a boring bun! but 2night after co-wash i am doing pin curls! yay!

my hair is cute today. i got it curled in pretty spirals on friday with some honey hilights. today i have a couple pieces hanging down the back and the rest is pined up with a swoop in the front. i have bangs so the swoop is kinda like a side bang.
im wearing it like this because my hair was manipulated so much on friday that im scared to do too much to it.

My quick, fast and in a hurry Monday morning bun.
I didn't even use a cute scarf, just a basic black one :lachen:
Excuse my hoodie. Mon Morn is not my friend :spinning:

7099c8adefd7.jpeg

That's a cute wig Filmatic!

My hair looks a hot mess, I did my first rollerset last nite, it wasn't bad, but it also wasn't that good and my roots are puffy, and the rainy nyc weather isn't helping!

same as everyday - frizzy roots, kinda curly but kinda not cuz it got smushed when i slept on it. lots of shrinkage. not hot at all. so it looks a mess. and yes, i feel shame.

In a healthy, boring bun.... Chock full of HE LTR, sealed with a little olive oil. I'm serious about my retention this year! :yep:

adorable in my banana clip. i whipped it out today for the first time in a long time and i think it is about to become my new staple style!

aerial view to try and get most of it in
2ajvxqf.jpg

the back
etczkx.jpg

the top..i just henna-ed yesterday and wanted to show off the red highlights (used to be gray hair...and I am only 19 LOL)
wbcodx.jpg

ETA: forgot to resize them all...sorry they are so big

ETA (again): side view
21jt4ki.jpg

Last edited:
Back