What does this really mean?

lizzyb168

Basically what happened is this:

Back in 2008 i found out my ex boyfriend was havin a relationship with sumone else and i was heartbroken. During this time anotha man came along and basically was there makin sure i was ok. We did NOT have sex but we kissed once and he also drove me around, made sure i was home at a decent hour, bought me food etc. He war a true gentleman.

Stupidly after that i got back with my ex boyfriend which was the dumbest ting eva and me n this new boy stopped talkin.

So the next year i was single :) and i ended up talkin to this boy again and we started seein eachotha casually. I find out a couple couple months lata that he has a girl and she pregnant even though we were spendin like everyday 2getha.
Obviously i broke of relations becoz i was not about to deal with that.

Well 2day i get a call from the new boy telin me how his gal had the baby YESTERDAY etc and basically was askin me how i was and being really friendly 2 me. I asked him does he have something important to tell me and he said no, i MISSED U, i just wanted to chat.

When i finished the call i was like WTF!!!!

I just wonderin wat does this mean? I mean how cud u call n chat with anotha gal 1 day afta ur baby born. Shudnt u be with the mother n ur child?

It probably means he's lonely and not emotionally connected with the mother of his child. But, you probably shouldn't try to fill the void. He's off limits as far as I'm concerned.

Run Forest Run Run like the wind. Girl you batting 2 for 0 where do you find these dudes? Time to change a game plan. where ever you met these idoits please don't go back there. Drive 10 miles out of your way to avoid that area cause you might pick up another one

Run Forest Run Run like the wind. Girl you batting 2 for 0 where do you find these dudes? Time to change a game plan. where ever you met these idoits please don't go back there. Drive 10 miles out of your way to avoid that area cause you might pick up another one

I've always seemed to attract these kind of guys. I don't even know. I just can't believe it happened. He was always a nice guy, to me anyway but for him to do that, has made me lose even more respect for him. Its crazy.

If he calls me again, i WON'T pick up!

Back