What do you use on your ends?

TIGI Ego Boost at least three times a week. A light coating of creamy hair dress like Mizani Rose H20 or Profective then a light coating of oil to seal in the moisture from the cream hair dress. My ends love are loving this. I do not have one single split end.

tiny drops of aloe vera gel -- lilly of the desert 99% aloe gelly OR aubrey 100% pure aloe vera gel

I'm going to try the ego boost. I plan on wearing my hair down more often this summer so I need something to keep my hair moisturized, but I don't want them weighed down and sticking together.

<font color="purple">I use either my brother's coconut oil grease, EVOO, Hot Six Oil, or my good old friend cocoa butter. I almost bought the Healthy Ends the other day, but held me back from purchasing it.
ohwell.gif
I'll just stick with what I've got. </font>

At the moment I apply Pantene Oil Moisturizer to my hair in sections. I make sure it's applied to the whole section, which include the ends. Sometimes I apply some extra olive oil to my ends.

[ QUOTE ]
queenofmean68 said:
For those of you that use Profectiv products, do you find them to be greasy or heavy? I thought they coated my hair too much.

[/ QUOTE ]

I recently started using Protectiv Breakfree and I find it to be very light on my hair.

I moisturize twice a day, and since some of my ends are exposed I use something heavier in the evening.....

in the morning: EVOO, Almond Oil

in the evening (alternate days): EVOO, Almond Oil &amp; Lilly of the Desert Aloe Vera Gelly OR EVOO, Almond Oil &amp; Nature's Gate Herbal

I have started using Patene R&amp;N Daily Oil Moisturizer on my whole hair shaft and afterwards, I sometimes put my mixture of oils or Silk Elements Glossing Polish on the ends.

I spray wonder 8 oil on my hands and then massage it onto my hair ends. I too am thinking I may have to try the Ego Boost as well.

carrot oil or mango butter
(still trying to find a good daily cream moisturizer, patene r&amp;n didnt get the job done)

i think i may go back to profectiv.

[ QUOTE ]
queenofmean68 said:
For those of you that use Profectiv products, do you find them to be greasy or heavy? I thought they coated my hair too much.

[/ QUOTE ]

The only one I found to be heavy and greasy is Megagrowth, no matter how little i use it is just too much..

I'm going back to using Dudley's PCA daily. I hardly had any breakeage when I was using it but it didn't make my hair as soft as I wanted. I guess, I'll have to add some serum to it.

Mizani Shyne ( day of and day after wash and set) then
Keracare Glossifier ( 2 days later, especially in winter time)

right now it's unrefined shea butter. It really makes my hair soft for days and since I wash often(every other day or so) I only use it on my hair that much, a little goes a long way makes your braid/twistouts look outstanding, really makes my hair shiny.

Back