What do you think of this? (Gymfreak - get in here!)

Glib Gurl

So, the last two times I got up to go workout on a Saturday morning, my head was a hot mess. So, I spritzed my hair with Matrix Biolage Daily Leave-In Tonic, smoothed it down with a brush, and then put a silk scarf over my head while I exercised. Now I sweat ALOT when I workout, so when I'm finished my hair feels so soft -- I'm wondering if I should make this a regular habit before I workout . . . .

Any thoughts?

Well the leave in before you work out is a good idea because it will help less salt get absorbed by your hair. I would say keep doing it if it feels good. Watch for any extra shedding which can happen if too much sweat residue is on your scalp. If you start to notice that try washing just a day to two early or just co-wash. You can also try parting your hair into big sections and running a wet cotton ball over your scalp just to help remove buildup (if you see any) Usually people complain about their hair feeling hard after working out so if you found something that keeps it soft then :yay:.

Back