What do you think about buying Remi Hair from ebay

It really is luck of the the draw. I bought one pack of what i thought was virgin straight a couple years and it turned out to be blatantly sensationnel goddess. I was not a happy bunny.
My friend rec a ebay seller/vendor and the hair is what I've been using for about a year.

25 pounds for 18inches of BRAZILIAN seems abit too cheap even for 65g.

You could try gumtree (if in the UK).

if you don't mind me asking, who was the seller that you were recommended cocomochaa?

There are threads on UK vendors on BHM. I'd say go with one of those instead -- not only have others purchased from them so they know they're legit, but there are also reviews and such.

Also, you'd want a power seller or something like that, someone with more than 37 reviews for sure.

When I asked my hair stylist, her simple reply was, "Buy at you own risk." and I'm sorry to say she was right in my case:sad:.

^^ I agree with your hairstylist.....Ebay is a coin toss...even when they are power sellers ...I have gotten fake MAC in the long ago past from Power sellers with 100% and over 20K feedback, sad but true....It's all a chance if you can't touch it or feel it for yourself....But at least with pay pal if you hate it you can send it back and get your money back as a buyer

Back