What do you love about your hair!?!

Freespirit02

Sorry if this has been done before. I know a lot of people wish there hair was this, or there hair was that,so I wanted to bring some positivity to the whole thing. Even if you hair isn't your dream length/health/ or thickness..there has to be something that you like about it. I will go first.

I love the fact that when I have a ton of new growth, somehow I can get my hair to "behave" lol.

I love the fact that even though it was not properly cared for all these years it was able to hold onto shoulder length (I trimmed frequently). Now, if i can just continue caring for my ends then the sky's the limit.

I also like the natural faint tint of reddish brown that it gives off sometimes.

Last edited:
Great idea! I love the color of my hair. I love the silkiness after a fresh roller set. I love when it's growing, and I can feel the soft, springiness of the new growth. I am addicted to the me time that taking care of my hair affords.

I Love my hairs Sandy Brown Color and tiny bit of blond that it naturally has.. I also love that it thrives on simplicity (that way i save tons of money and time.):yep:

I love how thick my hair is as well as its softness. I have to be thankful and take GOOD care of it on a consistent basis.

Back