What Do You Like To Do For Fun?

Travel, hang out with friends and family (most times acting a fool), go to the mall especially to buy makeup, shoes, handbags or perfume. Lately, my mom and I have been trying new diners in a new city (sounds boring but it's so much fun.)

My idea of fun is always placed into categories so when bae and I were together we would try adventurous things like white water rafting. He almost got me to try zip lining, etc.

Travel, hang out with friends and family (most times acting a fool), go to the mall especially to buy makeup, shoes, handbags or perfume. Lately, my mom and I have been trying new diners in a new city (sounds boring but it's so much fun.)

My idea of fun is always placed into categories so when bae and I were together we would try adventurous things like white water rafting. He almost got me to try zip lining, etc.

Oooooo I like white water rafting. I like the idea of adventurous things

I like to travel, sight see, people watck and active/adventurous activities i.e. Hiking, jet skiing, white water rafting, skiing and any kind of dancing( not my strong suit but hey I like to move :lachen:). I'm finally going skydiving on my bday.

Someone asked this the other day and I said I enjoy watching paint dry on the wall. He laughed and asked if I like dancing. To which I replied yes, what kind of music do you listen to.

I never know what to say.

Sometimes I just wanna say dude bro I like doing everything. I once stubbed my toe while climbing Mount Everest.

I just hate this question.

Thinking about the question....I don't do stuff for fun but I have fun while doing the stuff I "have to" do. I did want to go to an amusement park once school started back a month or so ago, but I didn't end up going. My job sends me all over the world and I enjoy it, but when I'm not working, all I want to do is stay home and do absolutely nothing.

DH went out of town a few days ago so yesterday I had to take the trash can to the curb and retrieve it later. That totally ruined my day. :ohwell: I hope nothing good is in the mailbox cause I'm not going out there to see. I do get my packages off the porch tho. Opening packages is fun!! :lol:

Oooooo I like white water rafting. I like the idea of adventurous things

Oooo, winter is coming. A trip to a nice ski resort would be fun. Nothing better than staying in a nice cabin/mansion, and enjoying soaking in the hot tub in the middle of winter after a day of skiing! New Years Yacht Week to the Virgin Islands. Are you comfortable enough with him for trips?

River tubing is my favorite activity hands down. Nothing compares... it is heaven.

Aside from that-- surfing, sailing, beach volleyball, camping, fishing (and then making ceviche and fish cakes with friends if we catch some good stuff), horseback riding, whale watching. and bird watching (I'm a nature freak).

Art shows very often. They usually have free booze at those (though I've cut back substantially on drinking... for now :look:). Local music concerts and festivals are also fun. I hit up the museum every week and go to the theater whenever something catches my attention. I'll go to scotch and whiskey tasting events with some of my more cultured friends... or cigar bars.

Road trips-- most times to cultural festivals, wineries, or ranches. Or we rent a place by a lake and act a fool.

And maybe once or twice a year, when I want to get real buck wild with friends, we'll head to the desert and consume copious amounts of alcohol and drugs-- but only the fun kind, and play cards/dominoes all night. I'm on the righteous path 98% of the time but well... YOLO.

River tubing is my favorite activity hands down. Nothing compares... it is heaven.

Aside from that-- surfing, sailing, beach volleyball, camping, fishing (and then making ceviche and fish cakes with friends if we catch some good stuff), horseback riding, whale watching. and bird watching (I'm a nature freak).

Art shows very often. They usually have free booze at those (though I've cut back substantially on drinking... for now :look:). Local music concerts and festivals are also fun. I hit up the museum every week and go to the theater whenever something catches my attention. I'll go to scotch and whiskey tasting events with some of my more cultured friends... or cigar bars.

Road trips-- most times to cultural festivals, wineries, or ranches. Or we rent a place by a lake and act a fool.

And maybe once or twice a year, when I want to get real buck wild with friends, we'll head to the desert and consume copious amounts of alcohol and drugs-- but only the fun kind, and play cards/dominoes all night. I'm on the righteous path 98% of the time but well... YOLO.

Chute.

I need to start hanging out with you!

How "nice" are these pockets that we speak of because I can give you a buttload of ideas, just tell me what sorts of things you like.

I say bellydancing and yoga.

But really watching Netflix and LHCF. Oh, and googling ways to get to physical perfection like putting baking soda and lemon juice on my armpits to lighten them.

Back