what do you ladies think?(updo/new product)

shakenspirit

hey ladies i bought dark and lovely moisture seal daily oil moisturizer.i was pleasantly surprised to find it is more like a cream than an oil. it left my hair sooooo soft and shiny,i think im in love!! i twisted my hair just pretty much willy nilly because i knew i would be putting the twists into an updo so straight parts were not a must. soo has anyone tried the moisturizer and whaddya think?AND MOST IMPORTANTLY How does the updo look i tweaked it because i looked like a 4 year old and i hate that!!im 17 but when i wear my hair up i look like im 4 lol

IM SORRY THE PICS ARE THE WRONG WAY BUT IM POSTING FROM MY STUPID PHONE

Attachments

• Photo0190.jpg
    Photo0190.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 122
  • Photo0184.jpg
    Photo0184.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 105
I don't think you look like you're 4. I think you look very regal and pretty. I like the do. And I love your eyes!

I like it, and I really like updo's. I've never used the Dark & Lovely but I love to find great products.

How did you achieve the look in your pic? it's cute.

thanks ladies! After i finished with the two strand twists i braided all of them into one french braid and then pinned the length of the braid up. I feel like i look funny with my hair pulled back so i took the twists in front down and pinned them to the side:kiss3: i added the gold i guess they're beads to the front of my hair just so it wouldn't look so plain.that's it voila

Back