What do you ladies think of this dress?

• Love it!!!! Get it!

Votes: 27 65.9%
  • Leave it at the store!

Votes: 14 34.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LadyAmani

I love it, but my mom and sisters constantly tell me i don't have good taste in clothing. I know I should wear what i want, but I honestly don't want to wear a dress to my wedding that know one likes.

Attachments

• the one.jpg
    the one.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 460
  • theone1.jpg
    theone1.jpg
    306.9 KB · Views: 457
  • theone2.jpg
    theone2.jpg
    239.7 KB · Views: 442
I think it's beautiful! Simple, elegant, but at the same time it has details that make it interesting/ unique.

While it's not my favourite style, I don't believe it shows a lack of taste at all.

I'm glad you found one that you love. :grin:

Have you seen it in person? I would try it on first, before committing. The material and fit will make or break a wedding gown. When my sister brought her dress one of the things she considered was the functionality of the dress. Would she be able to sit, stand, walk or dance comfortably in it. Is the trail removable?

That dress is BEAUTIFUL and it does unique. I'm the type that if its a special event I want to go with no one else will pick but looks nice on me, like a previous poster posted, just make sure it fits your body type

I don't like it. It looks incredibly tacky to me.

However, that's my taste. I firmly believe that you should do you whether other like it or not. It's you and your fiance's day after all!

I don't see anything wrong with it. It's not my favorite but it still looks gorgeous to me.
There will always be this one person who doesn't like your dress, so do you, boo. It's your day, your prerogative.

Sent from my phone...expect typoooooos.

It's a very pretty dress, so style isn't the issue. As others have stated the determine factor will be how it compliments your body shape.

I love it, but my mom and sisters constantly tell me i don't have good taste in clothing. I know I should wear what i want, but I honestly don't want to wear a dress to my wedding that know one likes.

It's YOUR day. Besides how will you know no one likes it until after the wedding? :lol: Where what you like and the guests/groom will like it because you are wearing it.

Wow, I didn't know people were still looking at this thread. I'm tall about 5'8 slim yet curvy. I hope i have the body type for this dress cause i love it. Well i'll know when i try it on this weekend.

If you rip off the bow and get rid of the corset strings in the back, it's nice. :)

Congrats to you!

I love the dress, classy and elegant. Congratulations. Please post a pic of you trying it on.

Exactly what I was thinking, that dress is fire but in my opinion it has to be on the right height and body type for it.

I think the dress is stunning. My initial reaction to the train was so so. Im not a fan of pleated trains.

Back