He said no to the dress

PrincessScorpion, yes, but my mother and I went after work so there wasnt alot of women there, still crowded and a total mess but it was fun! I got a beautiful gown for $299.00!! I am still trying to guilt him about the dress but he is not falling for it. He's apologetic because he says now he realizes how much it really meant to me. I on the other hand would have been looking real crazy at that $850.00 dress after considering all the ish I have going on in my life this year.

I got a dress a few weeks ago....I am ok with it....today found out MY dress is on sale...**heartbreaks** within our budget!!!! I couldnt order it because it wouldnt be here on time for my wedding..I digress....life goes on, I was on the hunt online and bought another dress....shhh!! lol...no one is going to know but my mama!!! I am all smiles. Now what to do with THAT OTHER DRESS ***I dont care***lol...I was good, I bought a sample so the price was LOW....I cant wait for it to get here!!!!

My honey said the dress I want is too much for one day. We decided on a very small budget of 3k for our wedding and he says my dress for one day is too much. Now usually I would be like...WHATEVER...lol...but I am getting into the routine of being submissive (biblical submission).

ugggghhhh, we did decide how much we were going to spend from the jump....but I got a new job and I could easily get the dress....

what would you ladies do...the dress is $850.00....

Well God Bless You and your husband, however I hope he understands the need for you to treat yourself once in a while. You have the rest of your marriage to submit and save.

POOF**** I had too, I dont know if any of my friends or family are lurkers....

I got another dress today!!! :grin:

Last edited:
Girl, I know i don't "know" you but I read the whole thread and done lost track...how many dresses you got now LOL!!! You can always put the extras on Ebay.

I really loved the David's Bridal dress. Oh well....take it from am old married lady - it's the marriage that's most important!

Back