What do you have in your hair?

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
This is a good experience for me. I just went natural and still am unsure how my hair looks to others. Anyhow, at work this girl asked me what I had in my hair. When I told her that it was my natural texture, she was like wow, it's very pretty! It's a bit vain, I know, but it still feels nice to hear. I'm so happy! I made it 2 months without a relaxer. This is the longest I've ever been without one!I'm trying to make the 6 month mark without a slip up. Thanks for the encouragement everyone!

That's great! I'm going on 12 weeks. Still trying to decide if I'm going to texturize or go completely natural. I've been researching all week. Parts of my hair is already natural and I'm kinda liking my natural texture.

Are you transitioning slowly, big chop eventually or what?

Congratz
what products are you using for styling, and what style are you sporting bun, down, ponytail?

January was my first bc- in which I failed miserable to stay natural. :( My latest bc was July 16th. My hair is too short for me to braid or do anything, so I'm sporting the curly afro. I use beyond the Zone noodlehead and water fot long term curl def. I have no problem nowwith the curl def now. Sometimws i add a lil gel for sheen too. I am so happy i found this board. I really didn't have a clue on transitioning or being natural until I researched it here. I just found a new stylist who shares my goals on keeping me natural. i think it's important to find someone who will work with your goals, not against them. I hope this answes any qs u have.

Congrats. I am a natural for the first time that I can remember since grade school. :lol: I'm a lil bored already so I colored and added individuals. I am thinking what next. I do know that no matter relaxed, straightened or natural I hate product in my hair. I love to wash several times a week also.

Stormy said:
That's great! I'm going on 12 weeks. Still trying to decide if I'm going to texturize or go completely natural. I've been researching all week. Parts of my hair is already natural and I'm kinda liking my natural texture.

Are you transitioning slowly, big chop eventually or what?

Hey Stormy :). You are gonna do great with your transition just wait and see :bouncy:. -- jainygirl

Back