What do you hate the most when doing your hair?

DigitalRain

I absolutely despise rollersetting my own hair. Literally, I get angry when its time to rollerset, but I love the results.

I also hate sitting under a hot hood dryer,especially in the summer when its already hot.

Greasing my scalp. i stopped doing it for all of 1 month but i started back again. i HATE sectioning my hair to apply my ultra sheen. i get upset about it too
laugh.gif

Rollersetting, I absolutely dread it! No matter how much i think i've mastered about this, it still takes me anywhere from 30 to 45 minutes from start to finish
mad.gif

I hate wrapping my hair at night and combing through it. if i lose 1 strand of hair i get paranoid.

I'm getting sick of spraying Surge on my scalp. It takes forever and I'm wondering if it's really doing anything. We'll see.

i hated sectioning my hair and spraying the surge on my scalp too. good thing it ran out.

i hate doing the back of my hair. it hurts my arms to be back there for so long.

i hate parting my hair...i couldnt part my hair straight in someone was holding a gun to my head and my life depended on it (a lil extreme but yall get the idea, lol)

[ QUOTE ]
YuNg said:
I hate washing my hair then the next day when i wake up to pick out my afro its all uneven.

[/ QUOTE ]

sorry Yung but i have to
laugh.gif
i HATE putting time into something then having to put even more time into it later because it didnt' come out right the first time. this is why i wear my hair in a bun now, i got tired of missing breakfast doing my hair in the morning
rofl.gif

I hate sitting under the dryer. I usually pass the time away either reading a magazine or listening to the tv REALLY loud. Still I could do w/o that part.

I don't like how long it takes my hair to airdry. It can take well over 12 hours when left down.

I used to roller set my hair and didn't like how long it took to dry under a hooded dryer - 2 1/2 to 3 hours! I can't even roll my hair when it's long because my arms aren't long enough so it's nearly impossible to roll it taughtly and smoothly.

I just don't like hooded dryers much at all anymore. Even when I do my Jazzing treatments once in a blue moon and sit under there for half an hour, I get so impatient.

I dislike rollersetting and the time it takes for my rollersets to airdry.

I always do it overnight now but it's still a little damp in the morning. My rollersets are easier now with the ponytail method but it still takes me a little time. I would love to be able to do it perfectly in 5 minutes!
laugh.gif

I actually hate the whole process. From washing, conditioning, then rollersetting, sitting under the dryer and then wrapping my hair. I hate it all, its become a chore for me now.

[ QUOTE ]
naomi said:
I actually hate the whole process. From washing, conditioning, then rollersetting, sitting under the dryer and then wrapping my hair. I hate it all, its become a chore for me now.

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm there!! That's why I always end up going back to braids!! I'm loose and free for now, because I also hate to BRAID MY HAIR, it hurts my arms neck and back and it takes more than 15 hours to do it, so I'm one pi**ed off broad during braiding! My hate of braiding has won out for now and it's the lesser evil than daily hair care. We'll see how long it lasts!
I don't roller set or wrap or anything like that, just wash and usually section and oil with a mixture of pantene conditioner and african pride oil and leave it like that until I need to brush it out and re-do it. Sometimes there is the blow out and flat iron- not a lot of work, but more than I care to deal with!
CORRECTION- not A/ P oil, proclaim natural 7.

I hate waiting for my hair to dry....I really hate that part. And all that jumping in and out of the damn shower when I deep condition.
mad.gif

That's why I slacked off on deep conditioning and hot oil treatments. I hated getting in and out of the shower. So I started pre-conditioning on dry hair, then wash, condition while bathing, rinse and I'm done. I look forward to trying new products and product combos but I hate the actual process.

I hate dealing with my hair the week before a touch up because of the new growth I have. It is really hard to detangle it and rollersets straighten for only a day or two before I have to repeat the process again. Only one more week until touch up time. There is a God and a good hairdresser waiting for me!

[ QUOTE ]
Tracy said:
I hate waiting for my hair to dry....I really hate that part. And all that jumping in and out of the damn shower when I deep condition.
mad.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You hit both of mine on the NAIL!! I hate waiting for my hair to dry with all those damn rollers in my hair and I hate jumping in and out of the shower with the protein treatments and then the moisturizing treatments...!!! Good lord ! What we do for our hair...

Rollersetting with a passion !!!!!!!!!!!
Air drying, it takes absolutely forever and the only thing u can do with it is either make a twist out or a pontail.

I pray that I remain consistant with doing my hair.
weird.gif
Lately, I have been slacking.
wallbash.gif
I hate the major wash day ( of course the in and out of the shower issue ). The pretreatment of olive oil and heat cap. I especially, DISLIKE waiting for it to grow healthy.
frown.gif
ohwell.gif
whip.gif
OK...ok...one week I stop doing conditioner washes ( mistake ). Started back the following week. Now, I am not doing my major washes every seven days. Now it's every eight days. Next week I will go back to every 7 days.

I really hate that usually I wash my hair at night so I have to get in the shower just to wash my hair! I also hate the jumping in an out for deep conditioning! I tried doing over the tub but that just kills my back.

Lately I have begun to hate the whole process of dealing with my hair, if I had someone that I could absoutly trust and I knew would do what I wanted and I could afford it I would have someone else do my hair.

i hate jumping in and out of showers for deep conditioning too(how annoying), which is why i had stopped doing them for a while.

Back