What do you hate the most when doing your hair?

hair love your hair is so so so so so so so pretty i would kill to have them wave. Are they from vitamins or just natural? because im 4A and i dont have one curl or wave pattern lol

[ QUOTE ]
YuNg said:
hair love your hair is so so so so so so so pretty i would kill to have them wave. Are they from vitamins or just natural? because im 4A and i dont have one curl or wave pattern lol

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks, Yung.
I believe my natural texture is spiral curls though it's hard to tell b/c I'm transitioning and only have a few sections purely natural. When I smooth my hair down, it just becomes thick waves.

rollersetting, washing my hair(because i have to bend over the bath tub my back and arms ache).
mad.gif

Can you wash your hair in the shower? That is my favorite part of doing my hair - standing in the shower with wonderful, stimulating warm/hot water pulsating and spraying down over my head and body.

[ QUOTE ]
bree said:
i hate jumping in and out of showers for deep conditioning too(how annoying

[/ QUOTE ]

smile.gif
I sooo hate this!

[ QUOTE ]
DigitalRain said:
I also hate sitting under a hot hood dryer,especially in the summer when its already hot.

[/ QUOTE ]
BINGO, thats the only thing I hate about doing my hair. I have thin hair so I dont have to sit for very long and I only sit for my hot oil treatment and deep conditionings, but I still hate it. I used to have to sit under my dryer in the dining room, now I have one of those hooded dryers from sally's that has adjustable heights and is on a roller stand thta I can use in any room in the house. I thought this would mkae me like it more but guess what? WRONG.
crazy.gif

[ QUOTE ]
hairlove said:
I hate detangling my hair.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto. I still don't know what's better for me, detangling often or only occassionally.....

[ QUOTE ]
CaramelHonee said:
[ QUOTE ]
bree said:
i hate jumping in and out of showers for deep conditioning too(how annoying

[/ QUOTE ]

smile.gif
I sooo hate this!

[/ QUOTE ]

Same here! I'm surprised I don't have pneumonia yet. On top of getting out the shower with the conditioner I have to do the same for the Nizarol shampoo!
frown.gif

[ QUOTE ]
DigitalRain said:
I absolutely despise rollersetting my own hair. Literally, I get angry when its time to rollerset, but I love the results.

I also hate sitting under a hot hood dryer,especially in the summer when its already hot.

[/ QUOTE ]

I used to hate rollersetting too, but trust me, the more you do it, the more you get used to it!! It's two years for me, and I don't hate it anymore!!
clap.gif

I also hate sitting under the hot dryer in the summer, but I don't do it!! I modify my routine in the summer so that I airdry ALL the time. I only go under the dryer if I need my hair straight for a special occasion.
smile.gif

The only thing I hate when doing my hair would have to be COMB-OUT (detangling). I get anxious if I lose too much hair.
frown.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Lindy said:
[ QUOTE ]
DigitalRain said:
I absolutely despise rollersetting my own hair. Literally, I get angry when its time to rollerset, but I love the results.

[/ QUOTE ]

I used to hate rollersetting too, but trust me, the more you do it, the more you get used to it!! It's two years for me, and I don't hate it anymore!!
clap.gif

I also hate sitting under the hot dryer in the summer, but I don't do it!! I modify my routine in the summer so that I airdry ALL the time. I only go under the dryer if I need my hair straight for a special occasion.
smile.gif

The only thing I hate when doing my hair would have to be COMB-OUT (detangling). I get anxious if I lose too much hair.
frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

See, I have been doing it for years, and it never gets any easier
confused.gif
I hate trying to make each section the right size, I hate it when hair hangs off the edge of the roller when I've made a section a tad too large, I hate rollersetting the back of my head the most! My ex used to laugh hearing me cuss while rollersetting my hair.

[ QUOTE ]
erica78 said:
detangling!
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Same here! LOL! My hair tangles very easily. The longer my hair gets, the more I have to be careful.

SITTING UNDER THE DRYER!!!!! Ugh, I hate that but I know I have to do it for my roller sets. Sometimes I don't like rolling my hair either. It takes too much time but it's cute when it's done!
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
hairlove said:
I hate detangling my hair.

[/ QUOTE ]

ITA!! I really hate detangling my hair. My hair tangles if I look at it wrong! I feel like I spend my evenings detangling my hair just to wrap it for bed, while my husband is peacefully asleep
mad.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Tracy said:
I hate waiting for my hair to dry....I really hate that part. And all that jumping in and out of the damn shower when I deep condition.
mad.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hahahaha
laugh.gif
I'm with you Tracy. How could I forget about that!

[ QUOTE ]
Tracy said:
I hate waiting for my hair to dry....I really hate that part. And all that jumping in and out of the damn shower when I deep condition.
mad.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I hate those two things as well. Thats what sometimes prevents me from doing my hair myself. God bless you all.

The whole process has become rather tiring. Then once the shampoo, conditioning in and out of the shower, detangling process is over, I don't even feel like rollersetting and into a bun it goes.

Granted my hair is the healthest and longest that it's been in years.

#1: detangling. although I comb it every day with my fingers and once a week with a comb my texturized hair gets knotted!
#2: waiting for my hair to airdry/not being able to do my hair in one hour
#3 rollersetting. It just takes tooo long to do it then the drying time and if you are unlucky with humidity it gets poofy in minutes

Back