What Do You Blow Dry With?

baglady215

When you do blow dry, what do you use? A leave in, serum, blow dry lotion, moisturizer? Do you airdry first? What's your process? And products please! :) :)

When I was transitioning I blowdried after applying leave-in (giovanni direct) and serum (elucence). I've tried blowdrying lotions and stuff, but my hair always came out lighter/silkier using just leave in and a serum :yep:
I didn't blowdry with my hair soaking wet, but I didn't let it get TOO dry either. It was about 40-50% dry from the air before I started blowdrying.

I tried to blow-dry my hair once and boy was it a chore. I used Daily Doctor and a little bit of jojoba oil on my ends and I as soon as I heard my hair popping I stopped and let it air dry. I go to the salon to get my hair blown-out and it always comes out silky soft and bouncy.

I apply humectress with a little lacio-lacio or a few drops of Potion No. 9 before a rollerset. After I'm dry, just blow out my roots and then add a wee bit of perfect for perms headress by Razac.

i sit under a hooded dryer with a mixture of John freida Relax straighting creme. mosions wrapping foam ,and a leave-in, wrap, tie a neck strip around my hair and sit under med heat for 30 minutes, if that

Back