Naturals: What's your Blow-Dry Regimen?

Subscribing and doing the bump (for more responses) - I have not mastered blow drying my hair yet. Where ya at BlackMasterpiece & WestNDNBeauty (the only names I can think of right now)?

I don't blow dry often, but did this recently and got great results : Pre poo, wash and DC with steam. My hair is always in twisted sections throughout the process. I apply leave in to a section, and apply tiny amounts of each: Sweet Ambrosia, followed by Fekkai gloss cream, and Hair Rules blow out your kinks. Blow dry using tension method, right before I finish use my tangle teezer along with the blow dryer to help smooth out the ends. I assume any comb/ attachment will help with that.

I finally found what works best for my hair for blowdrying.

For the longest, I was blowdrying with Mane N' Tail Conditioner only, but I noticed using too much of this product and using it alone would not give me the stretch that I wanted from a blowdry. My hair would feel kinda stiff and the ends would still slightly kink up after blowdrying. I was also blowdrying in sections that were too big.

Now: I start with 4 braids after washing and conditioning my hair. I unravel one braid and divide it into 3 sections. I take one section and apply a pea size amount of Fantasia ic Straightening Serum and a pea size amount of Mane N' Tail Conditioner. Then I blowdry. The section turns out nice, smooth, and soft. I do this for my entire head for soft, fluffy, stretched out hair.

By the way, I use the Andis Ceramic Ionic Styler Hair Dryer with attachment on high heat.

Detangle with knot today and blow dry with ultra sheen creme press! It works wonders!!!

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Back