What Do I Do About Moisture?

Sincerely_Ciara

Hey Ladies!
Had to come to you again for more hair advice. I got my hair cut to chin length on Saturday, I love it by the way. Obviously, I can't do the bun thing anymore, so how do I go about retaining length and moisture? Should I just moisturize at night so that it will be dry by morning? Or should washing and deep condition twice a week do the trick? I hope you ladies understand what I am trying to say...

Ciara

Ciara,
Do you wear your hair down? I use elasta qp mango butter every 2 days. If I moisturized every day my hair would be a greasy/cowlicked mess since I wear it out.
Now, at first when I used it I didn't like it. I thought it was too heavy. But the trick to this stuff is moderation! I part my hair in about eight sections take the smallest dab I can, rub it between my two finger (thumb and pointer), get it to melt almost into oil consistency, then apply to the hair concentrating on my ends. I know you didn't ask for all this information so I am going to just restate my point. :lachen: Elasta Qp Mango butter and NTM serum to seal in the moisture or sweet almond oil.
Ps: What part of Dayton are you from. I am from Dayton too

Hiya SinCi,

I'm not sure how you plan to dry, but I would suggest Jane Carter Solutions Nourish & Shine or the Nourishing Hair Creme. I put the N&S (all natural butters, essential oils & vitamins) on my ends 3x a day and before I wrap. It's THE MOST awsone stuff for keeping my relaxed, flatironed 2x a week ends supple and moist. Can't say enough good things about this stuff. Smells yummy, too.

Good luck..Do you have pic of the new cut? I'm dying to see!

A

MizaniMami said:
Ciara,
Do you wear your hair down? I use elasta qp mango butter every 2 days. If I moisturized every day my hair would be a greasy/cowlicked mess since I wear it out.
Now, at first when I used it I didn't like it. I thought it was too heavy. But the trick to this stuff is moderation! I part my hair in about eight sections take the smallest dab I can, rub it between my two finger (thumb and pointer), get it to melt almost into oil consistency, then apply to the hair concentrating on my ends. I know you didn't ask for all this information so I am going to just restate my point. :lachen: Elasta Qp Mango butter and NTM serum to seal in the moisture or sweet almond oil.
Ps: What part of Dayton are you from. I am from Dayton too

Yeah, I have no choice but to wear my hair down. I mean, it can fit in a ponytail but its so small. lol. Thank you for the advice and I need all the info I can get. I am from Greenwich Village, u?

I never heard of Greenwich village.
I am from west Dayton, by Dunbar high school.

Back on topic, I think you should try the Elasta Qp Mango Butter

MizaniMami said:
I never heard of Greenwich village.
I am from west Dayton, by Dunbar high school.

Back on topic, I think you should try the Elasta Qp Mango Butter

I kno your familiar with Gettysburg? House of wheat funeral home is right off of Gettysburg on Blueberry, thats Greenwich village....

Ok, I am going to try it! Thanks again!

Yeaa! I am familiar with that. My uncle lives on Dewitt. I have never heard of anybody calling it "Greenwich" lol. I gotcha now

Back