What Discontinued Products Are You Upset About?

@Kalani

Last year (when they reformulated), they sold all their old Label Products for like $4-$5-$6 on-line.

They also sent you a 2oz bottle of their Reformulated versions of each one you bought.

Naturally LHCF went in Hard on this Sale and Scooped everything up like a pack of Wild Locust.:laugh:

I bought like: x2 HSR x2WC and only x1 GBP. I should have gotten at least x2 GBP's.

@PJaye

I asked Amazon Rain to possibly bring back Chocolate Hair Smoothie and Mango & Tea Scalp Butter as Seasonal Items.:look:

I just went on the Amazon Rain site. Not a good look. And it is so limited and sterile.:ohwell:

I've lost interest in PBN. The reformulation of my beloved Sapote is too tragic a circumstance for me to overlook, Thanks for the effort, but I won't be patronizing this vendor any more.

@CodeRed

A lot has been going on with her. She discontinued a lot of stuff and at one point she had suspended Sales.

Based on my last conversation with her, me, personally., probably would not place an order.

Great person and Line. If she ever comes completely 'back' I'll be all over it.

Last edited:
@CodeRed

I'm sure that was a mistake?:look: I think she was doing Salon Sizes (or something).

Not even sure you can actually place an order?

But, if she ever makes a comeback: I'm there!:grin:

Highly highly highly highly highly... did I say highly..
Upset that Darcy's Botanicals reformulated her hair cream gel. It was hands down the BEST gel and styler I have come across for my natural hair. I used it along with APB hair cream EXCLUSIVELY when I first went natural. I even emailed her about the change and she insisted it's not changed :nono: :rolleyes: . You could look at pics of the old bottles compared to the new bottles and see the color and texture are different.

I have yet to come across a product that even comes close. I've tried lots of different brands and combos!
APB gel
Mielle organics
That Mane line
Cheaper lines
Oyin
Shea Moisture
Eco Styler cream
Uncle Funky
Keravada gel
Other smaller expensive lines
NOTHING comes remotely close. It was the perfect hybrid of cream and gel heaven. Instead I had to use gel and put hair cream underneath but even that gets a little funky and temperamental because the gels would start to flake and take longer to dry when I would refresh my twist out for the week . When I'm finally transitioned back to natural I hope I find a similar perfect gel/cream blended styler. For my hair this seems to be the best for my twist outs. I remember using this combo and even on wash day my hair would be so soft and silky (while dirty) when I went to wash my hair out. It was the perfect combo for my hair, I tried tried tried to find something similar to no avail. That product worked well in spite of the humidity and temps outside. Even if I got caught in a little rain. It was P E R F E C T :cry2:

SSI's Banana Brulee and Fortifying Conditioner (Can't get a particular ingredient from Supplier)
Hairveda's Whipped Clouds Hair Creme (same - can't get a particular ingredient from Supplier)

This time of Year:cry3:
Qhemet Biologics Tea Tree Scalp Pomade
Purabody Naturals Mango & Tea Tree Pomade
Komaza Scalp Butter

Discontinued Lines:
N'Joi CreationS (Line Discontinued)
Jasmine's Bath & Beauty (Line Discontinued)
Fleurtzy's (Line Discontinued)
Mission:Condition (Line Discontinued)
Hairitage Hydrations (Line Discontinued)
Enso Naturals (Line Discontinued)

Last edited:
Back