It's Official, Surge Is DISCONTINUED!

deejoy said:
In the words of Florida Evans from Good Times "Daaaaaamn, daaaaaaaamn, daaaaaaamn"!
:lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lol: :lol: :lol: i knew it when i couldnt find it in my hood any where there still some spots i going to hit befor it gos in brooklyn:lachen: :lachen: :sekret: :sekret: :sekret: :sekret: :sekret: :sekret: :sekret: when i call the surge people she said he was out of usa i thought he ran cause he could have gotten sue i hope some body make some thing better thats works and every body can use it daaaaamn is right:lol: :lol: :lol:

I only used it for two and a half weeks when it burned my edges and scalp, and made it very hard and peel. :eek: I threw the rest of the bottle away.

I loves me some Surge, it is probably the best detangler I have used. I will be hitting up all the BSS in Pulaski county come Saturday! LOL

I got the last three bottles in my BSS last week and I will be hitting up another to get a few more. This other place usually has about 6 bottles on the shelf.

Wow, that's hard to believe, I wondered what the heck happened. When I discovered LHCF last year and poured over posts, it was all about the SURGE!

Back