What did you use???

naturalgurl

I was thinking about when I was little how I used to tie my housecoat to my head and swing it around pretending I was Cher. We all had long hair dreams as kids so please, share your long hair fantasy as a child and what did you use???

Sorry if this is a repeat thread!

T-shirts, scarves, ...even a brand new mop. :grin: It was when we were play acting some drama on TV like Dallas or Dynasty or Bionic Woman. (:look: Does that show my age?) Oooh, the Bond girls were a lot of fun too. :lol:

A bath towel w/a hair clip holding it in place underneath, scarves and t-shirts. I used to take the mesh bag oranges come in, rip it and make a veil for my face too :look: I used to love those hats w/the lil netted veil. My BFF and I would have tea parties (sliced bologna and hot water :barf:) w/our towel hair and veils wearing somebody's momma's jewelry. We'd also have our supper club souffle souffla parties where we'd take turns playing bartender in my basement and ask for drinks "on the rocks." Ice water :lachen:.

We were corny as hell, but never bored! Kids don't get to use their imaginations like that anymore.

Multiple tights so the legs could hang in all directions. I could braid it, put bubbles in it etc. Was hot!

A bath towel w/a hair clip holding it in place underneath, scarves and t-shirts. I used to take the mesh bag oranges come in, rip it and make a veil for my face too :look: I used to love those hats w/the lil netted veil. My BFF and I would have tea parties (sliced bologna and hot water :barf:) w/our towel hair and veils wearing somebody's momma's jewelry. We'd also have our supper club souffle souffla parties where we'd take turns playing bartender in my basement and ask for drinks "on the rocks." Ice water :lachen:.

We were corny as hell, but never bored! Kids don't get to use their imaginations like that anymore.

Okay, early signs of a DIVA! LOL! I cracked up at that one!

T-shirts, scarves, ...even a brand new mop. :grin: It was when we were play acting some drama on TV like Dallas or Dynasty or Bionic Woman. (:look: Does that show my age?) Oooh, the Bond girls were a lot of fun too. :lol:
HAHA! I used to play Wonder Woman because I liked the way her hair came aloose! LOL!:lachen:

T-Shirts, stockings, towels, pants, shoot almost anything that had length to it! :lachen:Always been a long hair lover :yep:

i use to tie a t-shirt on my head and shake it all around until i fell down.i also used towel.

i few time i ot so drizzy from shaking my head i fell down hit my head and cried my head off for my Daddy and mummy.
my Dad picked me up and out my whole head under the pipe and turned it on (thats what they teach you to do if you hit your head)then i started to cry for my mum cause i didn't like all the water.

some time me and my little brother would use each others clean under wear and run around the house acting all crazy with the under on our heads don't ask why it was just fun lol

LOL!! Well I used this satin nightshirt my mom use to wear - it was nice and silky so I felt like I had long silky hair :lachen:

Not to mention the big packs of hair that people use for braiding - yeah, I used to put that on as one long ponytail - I thought I was hot stuff!!

ROFL @ this thread. Brings back memories.

Bath towels. Me, my twin and my niece. We were the Supremes and used pool sticks or ping pong paddles for microphones. We took turns being Diana and she always got a ping pong paddle. The other two got pool sticks. Diana had to be able to move!

Okay, early signs of a DIVA! LOL! I cracked up at that one!

I still love those hats :look:

HAHA! I used to play Wonder Woman because I liked the way her hair came aloose! LOL!:lachen:

Me too! I thought she was so gorgeous. Remember Underoos? I had the Wonder Woman hook up w/the half t-shirt (now called sports bras) and matching panties. Thought I was hot ish...

ROFL @ this thread. Brings back memories.

Bath towels. Me, my twin and my niece. We were the Supremes and used pool sticks or ping pong paddles for microphones. We took turns being Diana and she always got a ping pong paddle. The other two got pool sticks. Diana had to be able to move!

This is hilarious. At least yall took turns being Diana. Can't say the same would've happened around my way. There can only be one diva :lachen:

I did the tights too and a tight necked jumper as i was taking it off... I also remember using a grass skirt I made in a carnival play scheme lol

Back