What Did You Do To Celebrate...

Kneechay

When you achieved a major milestone in your hair goals? I know sometimes you want to celebrate, but then you realize, it's just hair so you can't throw yourself a party. You want to call your hair obsessed friends and let em know, but it's like 2am and your date with your hair lasted too long into the night so you know you've only got LHCF to turn to. lol :lachen:

I straightened today after two months of protective styling and no heat and I wrapped my hair. I think I finally made APL, but it was so poofy I can't tell until I unwrap before work tomorrow.

In my goal of BSL, (maybe changing it to MBL) it's been a long road. With me doing a long term transition for so long, :wallbash: I finally got to the point where all the cutting of the relaxed ends were done, and now it was time to focus on growth. Getting to even APL took diligence. I'm excited, but I wanted to know, what did you ladies do when you got to one of your major hair goals?

I bought flexirods and rodded my hair!! Whoo Hoo!! And after that I flat ironed my hair and didn't feel abd bout it, cuz my hair was healthy to handle the heat!!!

I've never thought about doing anything to celebrate, but it's a good idea. Today I redid my twists and they're hanging so much longer. I have had a full month of doing my new regimen and I can see and feel the difference. But what can I do to celebrate...hmm :scratchch

Good question-I've never really thought about it.
I'll probably do a protein treatment, deep condition and then flat iron really well so it's completely straight and drench it in moisturiser. (:
I can't really think of anything better to do. \:
I might dye it all or put a bit of color in it too.

Back