What conditioner do you use after your protein treatments?

gymfreak336

I know some people don'tuse their usual moisturizing conditioner....What do you use after your protein treatments???

If its after the Aphogee 2 minute, then Suave Hummectant.

If I use Motions CPR Protein, then I use nothing after that. Doesn't feel as drying as the Aphogee even AFTER I mixed in some oils.

I do the heavy aphogee every 6 weeks. Afterward I use DPR mixed with HV sitrinillah, coconut oil, aphogee EFA, and raw honey. I need super moisturizing after heavy protein and after relaxing as well.

I will use one of these:

Silk2 Moistec
ORS Replenishing
Aveda Brilliant
DE Super Moisturizing con
Tigi Moisture Maniac

PMSC or Kenra MC

Girl, why is Kenra trying to become a staple?? I am working so hard to use all my stuff up so I can roll w/Joico, but NO!!! Kenra is singing "And I am telling you" (J-Hud version) at my door step :lachen::lachen:

Miss Key Wheat Germ Cond
Nacidit Olive Oil Cond
Noni Cond
Romera (Rosemary) Cond
Aveda DR Cond

Sometimes I mix Miss Key Wheat Germ with Nacidit Olive Oil. I found it to be very moisturizing.

I dont do heavy proteins too often bc my hair doesnt agree with them....but I use ORS Replenishing and/or white rain tropical coconut. I love the WRTC bc anytime my hair is feeling hard, it seems to immediately make it soft again and its only $1 lol.

PMSC or Kenra MC

Girl, why is Kenra trying to become a staple?? I am working so hard to use all my stuff up so I can roll w/Joico, but NO!!! Kenra is singing "And I am telling you" (J-Hud version) at my door step :lachen::lachen:

:lachen::lachen:You are a mess. I tried Kenra in the past and it wasn't feeling me. I might have to get it again. I already got a crazy wish list though

whatever goes with the protien treatment I used. I use mizani kerafuse so I use moisturefuse with it (manufacturer's directions).

I don't DC the same day I do a protein tretment but I follow my protein with a moisturizing conditioner, Pantene Intense Moisturizer and I put it in for 5 mins and then rinse it out. Works well. Love how thick and strong it feels after...

I don't DC the same day I do a protein tretment but I follow my protein with a moisturizing conditioner, Pantene Intense Moisturizer and I put it in for 5 mins and then rinse it out. Works well. Love how thick and strong it feels after...

I'm gonna get some of this...I love a cheapie

After my Ultra Sheen Duo Tex treatment (thanks Gym...), I use either:

ORS Replenishing
Elasta QP DPR-11 or EQP Intense

Back