What conditioner do you use after your protein treatments?

always keracare after my Joico k pac. but i have aphogee 2 minute protein too but never used it before.

I recently started using Senscience CPR.I'm not gonna have to do as many hard core protein treatments,if any if at all with this stuff.

It left my hair super strong,but soft at the same time:drunk::drunk:
AND ABSOLUTELY NO BREAKAGE!!!!!
Its crazy to me because i have never had this,but i am in total love.
It is a two step treatment that i got for Ulta on whim,but they are discontinuing it,so i'm gonna have to order it from the internet now.

Anyhoo,the one-time use one size is $13.50 at Ulta right now if you want to try it.

It really is a great product:yep:

After an Aphoghee treatment I use Nexxus Humectress. My other protein treatments have a good amout of moisture too so i don't do anything afterwards, but add leavins and set.

I use the pantene mask since that doesnt have protein so i dont use my humectress or the ors pak cuz that has a lil protein in it.

I recently started using Senscience CPR.I'm not gonna have to do as many hard core protein treatments,if any if at all with this stuff.

It left my hair super strong,but soft at the same time:drunk::drunk:
AND ABSOLUTELY NO BREAKAGE!!!!!
Its crazy to me because i have never had this,but i am in total love.
It is a two step treatment that i got for Ulta on whim,but they are discontinuing it,so i'm gonna have to order it from the internet now.

Anyhoo,the one-time use one size is $13.50 at Ulta right now if you want to try it.

It really is a great product:yep:

thanks for sharing this. Currently, I am using Nairboi humecta-sil conditioner after my protein treatments and so far it's working.

I love using Kenra Deep Moisturizing Conditioner after my protein treatments. The protein makes my curls pop and strengthens them, then the Kenra comes along and softens them right up. Ahhhhhhh ...

:love3:

I have never used the hardcore Aphogee but will give it a try in 7 weeks. But when I use the 2 min I backdoor it with ORS but I will now try the R&N Mask since I have 3 jars of that.

I was about to buy that yesterday at Target. I got 15 more dollars to spend on a gift card so I will go back and get that.

Yeah, you should definitely check it out! That and Aussie Moist have saved my hair from protein overload a couple of times :yep: Let me know how you like it!

Back