What conditioner do you cowash with?

Lately i have been using DevaCare NoPoo...i LOVE the scent and the tingle!!:D

I also like Suave Naturals Coconut, Everlasting Sunshine, Mango Mandarin, Ocean Breeze and Juicy Green Apple
OR
V05 Strawberries and cream

ETA: Not DevaCurl...DevaCare. I love the scent of the DevaCare line :)

Last edited:
Currently using: Tresseme Naturals.
Goal: to find a conditioner that's easy on my pockets and still good for my hair.

I don't like rinsing out my expensive conditioners so I use those as leave-ins.

Up next in my stash to try for cowashes are: Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle, VO5 Kiwi Lime Squeeze Clarifying Conditioner, and VO5 Passion Fruit Smoothie Moisturizing Conditioner.

Trader Joe's Nourish Spa Conditioner (excellent slip and conditioning for a mere $3)
Aubrey Organics White Camellia (excellent slip and conditioning, but more expensive)

You can't go wrong with either of these. It just depends on how much you want to spend.

Currently using: Tresseme Naturals.
Goal: to find a conditioner that's easy on my pockets and still good for my hair.

I don't like rinsing out my expensive conditioners so I use those as leave-ins.

Up next in my stash to try for cowashes are: Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle, VO5 Kiwi Lime Squeeze Clarifying Conditioner, and VO5 Passion Fruit Smoothie Moisturizing Conditioner.

Trader Joe's Nourish Spa (16oz?) for 3 dollars.

Yep TaraDyan.

My faves are Suave Coconut, Suave Almond and Shea Butter, and Tresseme Naturals condish.

Trader Joe's Nourish Spa is my newest staple CW conditioner and I will NEVA be without it. I am apart finished with my first bottle and have already bought two more bottles.

Tresemme Naturals Conditioner (any of them)
Trader Joe's Tree Tea Tingle
Trader Joe's Nourish Spa
Suave Tropical Coconut - for washing out henna
L'Oreal EverCreme Cleaning Conditioner
Curl Junkie Daily Fix

Since I cowash so often, I rarely spend more than $5 on a bottle of conditioner for cowashing if I could help it unless its a cleansing conditioner like Curl Junkie (don't use that often).

I alternate between the following for 2x per week cowashes:
Suave Naturals- Waterfall Mist
VO5 Moisture Milks- Passion Fruit Smoothie or Strawberries & Cream
White Rain Hydrating- Ocean Mist

I use the following 1x per month:
Suave Daily Clarifying
VO5 Kiwi & Lime Clarifying

Last edited:
I cowash with suave coconut conditioner or as I am conditioner.

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch Q using LHCF

I cowash with Crece Pelo, or Dessert Essence Coconut conditioner or both!!!....Very moisturizing!!!! Also I will use Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle when I want a lil, well..."Tingle"...:spinning:

Last edited:
Back