what color will i need to get..

candibaby

Okay, I had my hair colored last summer (semi permanent) and the color never washed out (my hair is two tone.. black at the top and auburn (#30) from the middle to the bottom). I want to color my hair again, but this time to get it closer to my natural shade, which is #4. What color would I have to use to get my hair that dark?

I think Sebastian Neutral Brown (a dark brown with no undertones) and Adore Medium Brown would both cover your lighter ends, and match your natural color without going too dark.

thank you!

do you know where i can get adore? i've already searched for sebastian colourshines and there isn't anywhere near me that i can get it from. so if i cant find the adore, do you think any medium brown would work just the same? (does jazzing have one?)

Nope. Not in Savannah...

I'm in NC. And I used to buy it locally in NY. When I want more, I'll most likely have someone there pick it up for me or pick some up when I visit.
smile.gif
Jazzing is an inferior product and I wouldn't use it.
nono.gif
I'm sure they make one though.

There has to be somewhere that has it. I would just look around a little more.

is there a website for adore? i saw it on the texas beauty supply website but i dont order things online and they have a $10 minimum.. all i want is that lil $3 bottle! i dont know, i guess i'll wait and see what kind my hairdresser has when i get my relaxer on tuesday. thanks for your help
smile.gif

Back