What can't you 'can't wait' for you hair to do?

• Thread starter Thread starter Bublnbrnsuga
  • Start date Start date
B

Bublnbrnsuga

I can't wait for my hair to be bigger and bushier and shoulder length.
I can't wait to get my corrective highlights, professionally this time.

I can't wait for my hair to reach the brastrap goal and be full thick with lots of body.... most of all have endless strength!

I can't wait until my hair in the front lays on my collar bone and fans across the top of my back in the back- Sept. '05?

Oh I reeeeeeeeeally cant wait until my hair is shoulder length, even lengths, full of body and swingin. Oh how i would swing it all day long... then again it would probably be in a bun fighting towards BSL. :D

london honey said:
Oh I reeeeeeeeeally cant wait until my hair is shoulder length, even lengths, full of body and swingin. Oh how i would swing it all day long... then again it would probably be in a bun fighting towards BSL. :D
LOL! I think the same thing, now I wear it down all the time and am like no protective styles for me and I bet once it is actuall laying down on my shoulders, full, and thick, I'm going to be like- oh no, this hair is too good to be touching this rough sweater and I'm sure I'll be putting it up, atleast some of the time. Hopefully it won't always be "slicked down like salted fish" as discussed on another thread:)

I cant wait for my hair to grow back.
I cant wait for my natural hair to be shoulder-length (loooooong way!)
I cant wait for my relaxed hair to be chopped off completely
I cant wait until I have a head full of natural, thick hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OT: I've been meaning to tell you I am SOOOOOOOOOOO feelin' your siggy with The Last Dragon!!!

That is my favorite movie EVER!!!!

Back to the question at hand...

I'm with you, I can't wait for it to be big and massive!

I can't wait until my hair grows long enough so I don't have to completely soak my hair in the shower to get a ponytail.

I can't wait for my hair to be huge and spanning out to my shoulders all the way around when coily/curly

I can't wait until my straightened hair is bra-strap length (it might be right now- I'm too lazy to straighten it and find out :D )

I can't wait for my hair to be shoulder length
I can't wait for my hair to be healthy/strong all the way through
I can't wait for my hair to love me back....... :lol: (by loving me back I mean shine, length, health and bounce)

I can't wait for my hair to cover my bra strap in the back. *sigh* It seems like my bra strap keeps getting lower and lower! :ohwell:

I cannot wait for my widow's peak to fill in like the rest of my hairline (work, WHGO work).

I cannot wait for my bangs to grow out (I promised myself no more bangs).

I cannot wait for that small patch in the back to grow out too.

Overall, I cannot wait for a thick, healthy head of shoulder length hair. :yep:

I can't wait until:

-my hair reaches waist length
-I have 5 inches of new growth (aiming for Dec 05)
-I am all natural
-I have waist length natural hair

Shatani said:
i cant wait til my hair is long enough (when straightened) to cover my boobies :D
Hey... :lol: ...that's mine!

At this point, my hair is already the thickness and shape that I've been trying to achieve. Now, I just need to grow it out in this shape until it can't grow anymore.

I can't wait until:

-I can put my hair in a single braid and wear it as a neat, healthy, and classy style. :D

-I can shower w/ my boo and not worry about my hair getting wet...b/c I can just put it in a curly bun. :love:

ETA:

-Wear cornrows w/ my own hair (I don't like short cornrows; I like them to be below shoulder-length)

Last edited:
I can't wait until my hair looks like this.
erykahbadu-vi.jpg

Back