What camera are you using to snap fab pic of your hair?

Fine 4s

I really like the Canon G10 but it's pricey.
The Canon SD1100 is much more reasonable but is it a solid camera?

:cry:Awwww, you guys are making me missed my beloved Canon camera. I went without a camera for a long time (like several months) when my beloved Canon died on me. I finally broke down and bought a camera just to get by and ended up getting a Fuji. I am not happy with it at all b/c the software that came with it doesn't even allow me to edit my pics once I upload them. (well maybe it does, but I am just so uninterested in the camera that I haven't seeked further information to try to figure it out)

BB

My Pink Sony Cybershot. I'm not sure of the model, but it's the newest one (Lost my old one while partying in Miami) I love it because it has a timer on it, smile detection mode, etc. All of the pics in my siggy, and avatar, I took myself. I love my pink camera!

My Pink Sony Cybershot. I'm not sure of the model, but it's the newest one (Lost my old one while partying in Miami) I love it because it has a timer on it, smile detection mode, etc. All of the pics in my siggy, and avatar, I took myself. I love my pink camera!
Looks flawless, your hair is gorgeous to me!:grin:

I have a Sony DSC-S700 Cybershot. I will probably upgrade because of this silly competition in technology between my bother-in-law and myself. :)

Since my Nikon digital broke this summer, I have been using my i-phone. It takes pretty good pics for forums and blogs.

Back