What Camera Are You Using for UR Crisp Clear Hair Pic's?

bumping this. I'm looking, too. DesiRae, does your Canon have the option of turning the flash off or on? I have the Canon PowerShot A460 and the only options is has for flash are "off" and "auto." So basically I can't force the flash to go off. The camera I had previously had the option "off" "on" and "auto." I think I've never gotten the best use out of my PowerShot because the options on the on-screen menu are always grayed out and I've never been able to select them. Because of my bad experience with my powershot, I kind of don't want to do another one. Also, my camera's pictures now have lines running through them.

Anyone using their camera to do videos?

I used to use a cam recorder...the Sony SDR HR1, that cam was so perfect!!! took perfect video and pic, but someone broke it :cry2: just check out my youtube channel to see the quality....

Now I use a Canon Powershot SD1400 it works great...

I really want the SX210..that camera is :love:

I use a Canon PowerShot SD750. It takes great pictures and I am always getting compliments on the clarity of the videos it takes as well. Plus it's small enough to fit in your purse. I love it.

i use my phone lol...u had a hp photosmart cam b4 and i lost it...i think i might get a new cam next year, but my dad has a professional one (i think its fujifilm... it takes really good pics) so i might just start using his...canons are good too but if i buy my own im getting a nikon.

Back