What brand of Coconut Oil?

ctosha

Hey Everyone,
I just would like to know what kind of coconut oil should I get. Im interested in purchasing some for my hair and would like some suggestions and opinions on what kind I should get. Ive heard great reviews on coconut oil for natural hair and would like to give it a try. All suggestions are most definetly welcome and if anyone else is in Toronto, Canada as myself could anyone suggest where I could get the best kind for my hair. I have heard about spectrum and saw it on amazon has anyone ever order coconut oil from them and if so what was the outcome

Thanks in advance ladies

Hey Everyone,
I just would like to know what kind of coconut oil should I get. Im interested in purchasing some for my hair and would like some suggestions and opinions on what kind I should get. Ive heard great reviews on coconut oil for natural hair and would like to give it a try. All suggestions are most definetly welcome and if anyone else is in Toronto, Canada as myself could anyone suggest where I could get the best kind for my hair. I have heard about spectrum and saw it on amazon has anyone ever order coconut oil from them and if so what was the outcome

Thanks in advance ladies

Allandra had a thread on this when she used it to flat iron her hair not too long ago but can't find it. If you find it, some of the women spoke about ordering it online...sorry I can't find it for ya.

Back