What brand of B complex vitamins do you use?

vtoodler

What brand of B complex vitamins do you use?

I'm thinking of using one of these three (see below). I like them because, unlike most B complex vitamins, they're high in Biotin; this means that I won't have to supplement them with Biotin. However, they're relatively obscure brands.

What about you? What brands do you use, and do you know anything about the above brands?

Last edited:
I have been using NSI brand from Vitacost...they have a couple of varieties and I llove them all and it's a pretty good value too...I have been using them for over a year...

I am not familiar with the brands that you mentioned

spring valley - walmart. you can pay more but you won't get anything better.

blue bonnet - whole foods or other health food store. these are pricier and come in capsule form so they're quicker to absorb. but as stated I have no evidence that they work any better than the ones at walmart.

Allandra is the reason why I take Nature Made Super B-Complex :yep:. I also take a multi-vitamin and Spring Valley Biotin.

Last edited:
For those of you who use Nature Made: Have you ever used a different B complex?

If so, what convinced you that Nature Made was better?

Also, Nature Made's B Complexes are very low in Biotin; do you supplement them with Biotin?

Also, Nature Made's B Complexes are very low in Biotin; do you supplement them with Biotin?

I've never used another brand so I can't compare it to anything. I bought it because it was BYGO free at Kroger. I haven't had any problems with it so that's what I have stuck with.

I've never taken a different super b complex.

I don't supplement it with biotin.

I take NM because they have a great rewards program (with banking their points from purchasing vitamins). All of the vitamins I take (except for my calcium supplement) are by NM.

Do you all think that the Vitamin B shot is just as effective, if not more than taking the supplements orally?

(BTW, Im not advocating getting a B-shot for hair growth, but I was just wondering...)

I've used Naturade Super B Complex before. But know I prefer Vitamin Code Raw B-Complex

They contain 325 Mcg of Biotin. Approx. 108% of your daily value. You don't have to take them with food and you can open the capsule and add it to a glass 100% juice or pure water. VC vitamins are fruit and vegetable based. I felt like they worked better for me. I took VC for health reasons but happened to notice some improvement in my hair in regards to thickness.

Back