What are your two favorite deep conditioners?

Bedhead Dumb Blonde - it's a protein condish, but it's extremely moisturizing. My natural hair hates protein, but I can DC with this 2x/week. :eek: I steam with this, and the softness I get, is unbelievable. The smell is great, too.

Where are you getting your BedHead Dumb Blonde from? I keep seeing wonderful reviews on this.

My favorites are:

Shescentit's fortifying mask-amazing moisture and slip
UBH protein conditioner

I only have ONE... ORS Hair Mayonnaise =) love it love it love it... I have yet to find a moisturizing DC but I'm not in a rush to find one since my moisturizing game is already on point due to CW =)

Mizani Moisturfuse & Paul Mitchell Super charged- I love them both because they provide mega moisture; making it very soft. It keeps my hair breakage free. They have also saved me many times when my hair slightly over does it on the protein.

Last edited:
Bedhead Dumb Blonde - it's a protein condish, but it's extremely moisturizing. My natural hair hates protein, but I can DC with this 2x/week. :eek: I steam with this, and the softness I get, is unbelievable. The smell is great, too.

Where are you getting your BedHead Dumb Blonde from? I keep seeing wonderful reviews on this.

My favorites are:

Shescentit's fortifying mask-amazing moisture and slip
UBH protein conditioner

I need this one. Is it the reconstructor that you are using?

tia,
tishee

Yes, it really is excellent. IME, if I use it too consecutively, my hair doesn't react the same, so I will take a month off sometimes.

This is what happens with Mizani Moisturfuse and that's why I have to rotate it w/the Paul Mitchell Super Charged. I haven't had that experience yet with Paul Mitchell Super charged but I'm not surprised since is very concentrated and very moisturizing.

Giovanni Smooth as Silk

Best deep conditioner ever.

ETA: October 2009...I've moved to AO White Camellia...which is better than Giovanni SAS. Just goes to show, you can't speak too soon.

Last edited:
ORS Replenishing (bottle)
LeKair Cholesterol Plus

I like mixing the 2 together and add some EVOO and honey to it.

ORS Hair Mayo and LeKair Cholesterol Plus are my 2 faves. They're thick and creamy plus they both contain protein and moisture.

ORS Replenishing & LeKair Cholesterol Plus are my 2 faves now also. I mix them too which is heaven plus a spoonful of ayurvedic oil. ORS Hair Mayo has gotten bumped for me, they changed the formula and besides I don't want to use the SLS formula anymore either.

ORS Replenishing & LeKair Cholesterol Plus are my 2 faves now also. I mix them too which is heaven plus a spoonful of ayurvedic oil. ORS Hair Mayo has gotten bumped for me, they changed the formula and besides I don't want to use the SLS formula anymore either.

Whaaaaaaaaaat?!!! :blush: I haven't been using...really doing anything with my hair during the move...so I'm catching back up with restocking and what not...

so I ran out of this...and was getting ready to buy again...

Cousin, please speak on this bomb you just dropped. If this is so, I cannot mess with anymore...

My two favorite deep conditioners are Keracare Dry & Itchy Scalp Conditioning Moisturizer (i luv the tingle!) ... and Pantene R/N Intensive Moisturizer -- this one has protein and it makes my hair soft and bouncy.

Whaaaaaaaaaat?!!! :blush: I haven't been using...really doing anything with my hair during the move...so I'm catching back up with restocking and what not...

so I ran out of this...and was getting ready to buy again...

Cousin, please speak on this bomb you just dropped. If this is so, I cannot mess with anymore...

It's true cuz. I bought a tub last month and noticed it was runnier than usual although the ingriedients on the tub were still the same. Then I read this thread that confirmed something was up. I went to Target and saw the new formulas there.

I'm kinda okay with replacing the Mayo, since I'm on a sulfate free reggie and ORS Hair Mayo always contained SLS. I hear you girl, I do not stick with products that change formulas, that's a HUGE no-no in my book. :nono2:

It's true cuz. I bought a tub last month and noticed it was runnier than usual although the ingriedients on the tub were still the same. Then I read this thread that confirmed something was up. I went to Target and saw the new formulas there.

I'm kinda okay with replacing the Mayo, since I'm on a sulfate free reggie and ORS Hair Mayo always contained SLS. I hear you girl, I do not stick with products that change formulas, that's a HUGE no-no in my book. :nono2:

Well thanks for the heads up. Feel a lil bad getting on my bss guy to order some tubs..:ohwell: And that always did bother me a lil that the sls was in there cause everything else was so good. Oh well, it was a nice run while it lasted.

I'm revamping some product usage myself, maybe it was a sign I wasn't supposed to buy.

Thanks for the info and feedback cuz. Most appreciated. :yep:

Well thanks for the heads up. Feel a lil bad getting on my bss guy to order some tubs..:ohwell: And that always did bother me a lil that the sls was in there cause everything else was so good. Oh well, it was a nice run while it lasted.

I'm revamping some product usage myself, maybe it was a sign I wasn't supposed to buy.

Thanks for the info and feedback cuz. Most appreciated. :yep:

Don't worry the BSS will still be able to sell those tubs I'm sure. Our strands don't need that sodium lauryl sulfate on 'em. :nono:

You're welcome dear! I got your back! :grin:

Profectiv DC is great b/c of the slip it give me and softness- but I still shed....Mizani Moisturfuse & KerraCare Dry & Itchy scalp...I'll stop there!

Back