What are your two favorite deep conditioners?

Aveda Reconstructirng treatment
Honeysuckle Rose Conditioner (It's a moisterizing conditioner that I leave on over night or under a heating cap for 30 minutes, I do this on dry hair)

right now my favorite is redken all soft heavy cream. the best part about it is it gets the job done in 15 minutes without heat. i can only imagine what it would do with heat.
and my close second is keracare humecto. has great slip and makes my hair soooooo soft.

Giovanni Smooth as Silk Conditioner LITERALLY changed my hair. I never knew what truly moisturized hair was til I used this product.

Nexxus Humectress - my old staple but I still love her after a protein treatment (Nexxus Emergencee).

I like Smooth as Silk also...great product.

If you do not have a concern with Dimethicone, I found Smooth as Silk Xtreme which I had not seen anywhere before nor remember reading about it on the
board...just info...I don't plan to use it...

http://www.n101.com/cgi-bin/n101.storefront/483333b1037206c927194825d8cb063a/Product/View/716237181428?js=enabled

http://www.n101.com/cgi-bin/n101.storefront/483333b1037206c927194825d8cb063a/Product/View/716237181435?js=enabled

JASON 84% ALOE Conditioner + Vatika Oil + Porosity Control :lick:
Redken Smooth Down Butter Treat + Vatika Oil +Neutral Protein Filler :lick:

WHA???? I just KNEW R&N mask would be on your list!

See that would have been the next one on the list. The kenra and the ors are more consistent for me. I am still looking for something super duper moisturizing. I never get overmoisturized. I am looking for something that can get me to that point. Not even kenra does that.

Silicon Mix and Salerm Wheat Germ Mask are my favorites.
I am a Conditioner PJ and rotate a lot of them but I wont cheat and name more than 2.:yep:

Queen Helene Cholesterol
Proclaim Shea and Aloe
(don't turn your nose up cause its Proclaim....I did:look:)

i have the super charged and have yet to use it. is it really that good?

Yes, it really is excellent. IME, if I use it too consecutively, my hair doesn't react the same, so I will take a month off sometimes. When I come back to it, it performs well again. I often mix the Humecto & Supercharged :lick:

Give it a try!

Verifen Complex Advanced Conditioning Treatment :club:

Motions Moisture Plus (doctored up or with just olive oil) :lots:

Kenra MC - This is now my staple deep conditioner

ORS - Even though I still have one pack just sitting there, because Kenra has taken over.

Wow...this is hard. I have to say:

Elucence Moisture Balance

Elasta QP DRP-11

The jury is still out on one that I just started using so I may be back to edit this.

ETA: Y'all making the PJ in me wanna get some Kenra MC! :wallbash:

Last edited:
Bedhead Dumb Blonde - it's a protein condish, but it's extremely moisturizing. My natural hair hates protein, but I can DC with this 2x/week. :eek: I steam with this, and the softness I get, is unbelievable. The smell is great, too.

Redken All Soft - Instantly moisturizes my hair. I don't have to use heat with it, but I do, and I love the smooth feel of my hair after I DC with this. I'm going to steam with it, and I just know it's going to be awesome. :grin:

Bedhead Dumb Blonde - it's a protein condish, but it's extremely moisturizing. My natural hair hates protein, but I can DC with this 2x/week. :eek: I steam with this, and the softness I get, is unbelievable. The smell is great, too.
i saw a big bottle of this yesterday at tjmaxx and i knew i had heard someone rave about it. i think i may go back and get it.

Protein: Aubrey's Organics GPB. More protein that ORS Repl Pak but doesn't leave my hair brittle or stiff.
Protein: ORS Repl Paks. Soft with lots of slip. Plus I like the smell.

I don't have a favorite moisturizing conditioner.

lekair cholestral plus + olive oil
nexxus humectress+ olive oil
** silk elements mayo with olive and heat. doesnt cause shedding like ors!

You have to narrow it down to ONLY two! No cheating, PJ's! :lol: List which two are your favorites and why....

Kenra MC- Nice smell, thick, super duper moisturizing. When I'm having a dry spell, Kenra never lets me down. I would dc and co wash with this EVERY day if I could, but it's waaaay too moisturizing to use more than twice a week. Even that is pushing it :yep:

Fortifying Mask from shescentit- The smell is wonderful, I love the smooth texture, gives nice slip, lots of moisture, lessens breakage

Hmmm Tiffers, this is hard as i have 3 or 4 but let me see which 2 I'll put hree..... Okay, I gat it, I love Kenra MC and Mizani Moisturefuse. Love, love, love these two, but I thought I'd sneak in a third one, SHHHHH11 It's Pantene R/N hair conditioning mask:grin:. I just couldn't resist adding this one.

Back