What are your two favorite deep conditioners?

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
You have to narrow it down to ONLY two! No cheating, PJ's! :lol: List which two are your favorites and why....

Kenra MC- Nice smell, thick, super duper moisturizing. When I'm having a dry spell, Kenra never lets me down. I would dc and co wash with this EVERY day if I could, but it's waaaay too moisturizing to use more than twice a week. Even that is pushing it :yep:

Fortifying Mask from shescentit- The smell is wonderful, I love the smooth texture, gives nice slip, lots of moisture, lessens breakage

You have to narrow it down to ONLY two! No cheating, PJ's! :lol: List which two are your favorites and why....

Kenra MC- Nice smell, thick, super duper moisturizing. When I'm having a dry spell, Kenra never lets me down. I would dc and co wash with this EVERY day if I could, but it's waaaay too moisturizing to use more than twice a week. Even that is pushing it :yep:

[Fortifying Mask from shescentit- The smell is wonderful, I love the smooth texture, gives nice slip, lots of moisture, lessens breakage

What is the scent like?

Motions DPT - this is my favorite deep conditioner. It always makes my hair very soft. I don't shed when I use this.

ORS Mayo - this makes my hair soft but I don't use it often because it causes my hair to shed.

Keracare humecto in tub gives excellent slip and moisturizes hair.

Kenra Mc moisturizes nicely. Organic root stimulator replenishing conditioner third choice:grin:

Elasta QP Intense Fortifying Conditioner - rich, thick, lots of slip, makes my hair feel so smooth and strong!

Caramel Treatment - wonderful, all natural, makes my hair shiny, smooth, strong and moist.

:yep:

Elucence MB and
Origins...i cant remember the name though but it makes my hair melt like butter, especially if i dc with heat:lick:

Last edited:
Giovanni Smooth as Silk Conditioner LITERALLY changed my hair. I never knew what truly moisturized hair was til I used this product.

Nexxus Humectress - my old staple but I still love her after a protein treatment (Nexxus Emergencee).

It doesn't smell like anything I've ever smelled before, the scent is so unique. It's kina like tropical/fruity/fresh with a little bit of floral thrown in. Sooo good! :lick:

'kay, thanks :up: The way you described the product in the original post has me interested. :yep:

:blush: two?! Hairveda's SitriNillah Hair Masque :lick::lick::lick: and Silicon Mix. Or D'Fina 11 en 1. Or Emergencia. Or Keracare Humecto. I can't choose cuz I like Elucence and KMC as well. :grin: Like how I threw all those in, ha? :lachen:

Giovanni Smooth as Silk Conditioner LITERALLY changed my hair. I never knew what truly moisturized hair was til I used this product.

Oooh, that sounds good!

*Adding Smooth As Silk to wishlist*

Roxie, your hair's lookin fab in your siggy! Great progress!

:blush: two?! Hairveda's SitriNillah Hair Masque :lick::lick::lick: and Silicon Mix. Or D'Fina 11 en 1. Or Emergencia. Or Keracare Humecto. I can't choose cuz I like Elucence and KMC as well. :grin: Like how I threw all those in, ha? :lachen:

You and BlackMaven are bout to catch a case :spank:

Ya'll so hardheaded :lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

Miss Keys 10 en 1-great smell, keeps NG soft, nice and creamy, but that's old news for me, a runner up to what really is my fav:

ORS Replenishing-it kicked Miss Keys butt! The only condish I've ever run across that makes my hair feel over moisturized if I over do it. I only have to use a certain amount and my hair is satisfied---don't even need to add anything else (although this past weekend I did add EVOO for the heck of it). My hair gulps this stuff down and I love it with a steam treatment.

I don't think I'm a PJ cuz those are the only 2 DCs I've used in the past year :grin:

Last edited:
Ntm Hair mask and ors hair mayo.
Limiting my ors treatments has really made this NTM shine though with how soft it makes my hair feel.

Last edited:
Back