What are your hair plans for the week?

vonte422

Today I'm preparing for a Dominican blowout tomorrow, I am prepooing with Burt's Bees Avaacodo Pre-Shampoo treatment with some profective megagrowh conditioner. Then a wash and set tomorrow.

What are you ladies going to do?:spinning:

I am going to DC with a light protein and with kenra MC. i relaxed last week, even though it doesnt looke like it, but i plan on using some neutralizing shampoo again to get rid of any traces of the relaxer. i got that tip from sareca. then i plan on rollersetting.

hmm for this week?

i'll probably cleanse/deep condition once more - maybe on thursday night

other than that...i'll just moisturize
nothing too fancy!

best wishes with your blowout!!!

I did a prepoo yesterday, then shampoo, condition, rinse type thing in the shower, let it air dry a little then used the blow dryer and flat iron. I use low heat settings.

Anyways today I'm going to wrap it and I should be good for another 8 days, I'm planning ahead for my next touch up (I texlax). I made it to 13 weeks. :drunk:

Thanks to a swap and my Christmas exchange buddy, I have a lot of new conditioners to try

I'm still co washing every day, but instead of using the same con every day, I can't help by try different ones all of the time :grin:

This Friday, I'm gonna wash with poo and dc with some Capilo Avocado deep conditioner. I can't wait to try it!

Well Saturday I plan on shampooing and conditioning with CON products, I plan on giving myself either a hot oil or protein treatment, i don't know which one yet. And bunning my hair back as usual.

Right now I have an Amla/Coconut Oil prepoo in my hair. I will "scritch" with shikakai oil & rinse with a brahmi/amla/aritha/shikakai powder mix. Then I will co-wash with Hairveda's 24/7 & do an oil rinse. I'm going to probably just either wear a braid out or a bun until Sunday. Then I'll do another oil pre-poo & shampoo w/my shikakai bar, do another powder mix rinse, DC & roller set & flatiron. I'm wearing it straight for Christmas.

I am going to DC with protien this weekend. I usually don't use heavy protein, but the relaxed part of my hair seems to be a little weak and less moisturized than the NG. I hope it helps...

I co-washed last night and I plan on co-washing again on Thursday then on sunday I do the works...pre-poo (sat night), shampoo, and dc.

I have a touch-up scheduled for Thursday evening. I've been spraying it with SAA and Eqyss everynight.

I had t-up last Saturday but I got a super curly rollerset to trick/divert my stylist attention from trimming my ends. So I plan to DC w. plastic cap, under the hooded dryer for 20-30 minutes, rinse and take wet progress pictures. Then follow up roller/wrap and take pictures. :rolleyes: I wonder where I am as far as progress. I can't wait!!!

Back