What are your favorite Dominican products?

I have Lacio Lacio and Salerm 21. I love them both...I purchased 4 of each. Lol. I gave 1 of each to my cousin. :).

Sent from my DROIDX using DROIDX

I love Silicon Mix. I have plenty others but Silicon Mix smells great. Plust when I use Dominican coniditoners only, I get decent hair growth. But it's hard b/c I have soooo many conditioners to try but I'm going back to Dominican for a while.

OMG! I have a few.

Salerm Wheat Germ Mask. It stank but it works great. Although I smell like I'm from a 60s hair salon.
Lacio Lacio. What do they put in that stuff? Crack? :look:

I quit America! I'm moving to the Dominican Republic So I can go swim in their great hair products. I am no longer American I am Dominican via Hair products lmao. Ok let me quit.

But yeah they work well for me. :)

Silicon Mix protein de perla
Silicon Mix (regular)
Salerm (leave-in)
Alter Ego Garlic Conditioner

I've been using Crece Pelo for the past month and I absolutely love it. It gives my hair awesome slip and it's a great deep conditioner.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

damn!

guess what ima buy. my coworker bought it off the recommendation of another coworker and her hair was soooooooooo soft!! so guess ill get this next.

i love silicon bambu treatment and leave, and my lacio lacio. they sell the 32 oz tub of silicon bambu near my job and im aiming to buy one soon!

My favs are Silicon Mix, Lacio Lacio and Alter Ego Garlic Conditioner.

i just purchased the creco pelo rinse. Has anyone tried it? what were your results?

My favs are Silicon Mix, Lacio Lacio and Alter Ego Garlic Conditioner.

i just purchased the creco pelo rinse. Has anyone tried it? what were your results?

I use the shampoo, rinse, and leave-in and I love all three. The rinse is thick and moisturizing. It doesn't have as much slip as I would like but I'm still satisfied with it. It smells really good too.

My 3 month CG trial is pretty much up! I'm missing my Dominican conditioners! I'm not a fan if their shampoos tho, I was using the Crece Pelo one before I went CG and it made my hair sooooo dry! So I think I'm gonna stay with my shampoo bars:yep:

I wanna try Miss Keys 10 en 1.

I liked the Crece Pelo rinse too! Just the smell made me nauseous after a while. Too perfumey:barf:

I liked the smell of the Silicon Mix Bambu better than I do Crece Pelo:yep:

I recently tried out some Dominican products for the first time. My favorites are the following:-

Baba de Caracol Intensive Treatment- Very moisturizing with fantastic slip

La Bomba with Avocado Cream- Strengthening

Silicon Mix-Moisturizing, great slip, shine and awesome fragrance.

I will keep 3 these as permanent staples.:yep:

I also liked La Plancha and Baba de Caracol Hair Loss Treatment though not as much as the above listed.

ETA: I wasn't too impressed with Miss Key 10 en 1 and Pelo Chino. Neither provided enough moisture or slip for me.

Last edited:
Anybody try any of the Capilo conditioners? I'm interested in trying the miel y leche and the cinnamon & sole.....

Reviiiiieeeewwwwsss...???:look::grin:

Heres what Ive been using :drunk:

Baba de caracol deep treatment - Nothing has ever made my hair this soft! Once I use up all my other conditioners I am buying a bucket of it.

baba de caracol rinse - made my hair hard and not at all moisturized. I was overloaded with protein when I used it so I will give it one more try but I'm not expecting anything great

Universal una bomba - you're supposed to use the DC and follow up with the rinse. I'm happy with the results when I use it that way and when I use the different products by themselves. I have the regular and avocado ones

Doctor cabello control caida leave in - protein leave in. the bottle says you can use it as a heat protectant too
http://www.houseofbeautyworld.com/boedocacocal.html
Nice and light and I can get a goood wash & go with no styling products when I use this

Boe cerocaida
http://www.amazon.com/BOE-Maravisus-Anticaida-Shampoo-Rinse/dp/B0045V5EPQ
I love the DC! Its a protein conditioner with sunflower oil, nettle, olive oil, and cinnamon extract. It's not a natural product - there's plenty of other stuff in there, but no cones or mineral oil.
If you ever see this, buy it!
I have used the rinse it's good too. It's not very moisturizing though

Silicon mix - :lick: nothing i can say that hasn't already been said

bpt wheat germ - The DC is almost as good as baba de caracol. Makes my hair very very soft
The rinse is awesome too

bpt sabila (aloe)
http://www.ozbeauty.com/index.php/haircare/conditioner/bpt-sabila-conditioner-16oz.html
light and fluffy. good conditioner with good ingredients

miss keys 10 en 1 - pretty good

crece pelo rinse - this is exactly what I want in a daily cowash conditioner. this will be a staple

lady fior olive oil leave in - love it! I have the best curls when I use this

Bambu Silicon Mix - Shampoo, Deep Conditioner, and Leave in
Silicon Mix - Leave In and Deep Conditioner
Perla Silicon Mix - Shampoo, Deep Conditioner, and Leave in
Chocolacio - Leave in
Silicon Mix Gotas
Aciete de Canela
Aciete de Trigo

I want to try:
Ater Ego Garlic mask
Salerm wheat germ mask
Salerm leave in
Baba de Caracol mask

I'd buy them online but shipping cost is insane! And here in toronto you can find but it is over priced! So I just have to wait for someone to come from dominican or I go there. Luckly my father in law is coming tomorrow, so Ill be getting my Perla Silicon shampoo, DC, and leave in :grin:

i bought both sooo long ago and have yet to try them. guess you'll make me dig them out lol

Shame on you for letting jars of potential GOLD sit estranged from the world! :lol:

Can't wait to hear your review!!

Are there any "moisturizing" Dominican shampoos that are good?? I only tried the Crece Pelo one and ran away from the rest of em :lol:

I recieved my Miel y Leche and Suela y Canela the other day from Bluebeez. They ship FAST! That was my first time ordering from them.:yep:

Antywayz.....

I tried the Suela y Canela a few hours ago. FIRST OF ALL!!! This stuff smells awesome! Like Red Hots! It has Cinnamon oil in it so it kinda stings...but it's supposed to help reduce shedding. It goes away after the first 3 minutes:yep:

The BEST PART?? This conditioner melted any tangles I had and made my hair soft and slick and left it feeling healthy. :lick: I ordered the 16oz jar but I think I'll order the salon size next.

If you can't handle ANY type of pinch then this conditioner isn't for you.

I haven't tried the Miel y Leche yet. I don't like how it smells:barf:...but I'll try it soon.

The first time i used lacio lacio to roller set i got an amazing shine from it.... It never did it again... Is there a secret to lacio lacio... Like u can only use a certain amount or something? Or maybe u only can use it alone with no other products?

Sent from my ADR6400L

This thread needs to stop. Like now. I have a basket at round brush hair jut waiting for me. Debit card in hand.

I. Just. Can't. Take. It!!

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Back