What are you doing with your hair this weekend?

Whimsy

I'm going to give a thorough DC to help w/ the damage from last week's vacation, and am toying with BCing (lord knows how fickle I am with that though so we'll see:grin:).

What are you going to do with your hair this weekend?

Just co-washed and DCd. Doing a partial air dry now and going to do a T-N-C. Have to research a better DC the breakage is back...I could just keep doing the citric acid/con thing since it was working...just scared of long term effects.

Just co-washed and DCd. Doing a partial air dry now and going to do a T-N-C. Have to research a better DC the breakage is back...I could just keep doing the citric acid/con thing since it was working...just scared of long term effects.

WTF is TNC? :grin:

Twist N Curl...FindingMe did a thread on it last week and someone (name escapes me) has a site on it. Basically a twist out with rollers on the end.

T-n-C is a twist n' curl. It is basically twists with rollers on the end. Check out curlynikki.com, she made it popular.

I'm going to rock a fro this weekend...haven't done that in a long time. And then I'll plait it up to go under my wig for the next 6 months!

I am wearing a braid-out for my weekend getaway. Seyani Butter is so good for braid-outs. I am so addicted!

DCW with Artec Kiwi Conditioner
Rollerset with Alba Leave-in and Silicon Mix serum

Had to relax my hair at 11 weeks post. Going to a wedding and out of town next weekend. So, I had to get it done. Had my hair rinsed with Cherry Cola.

On Saturday I'm co-washing with Banana Brulee.

On Sunday I'm washing with Escencia SLS-free poo, deep conditioning with Alter Ego Garlic, and following up with porosity control. I'll air dry in a bun.

Getting ready to Co-Wash with some Silk Elements Mega-Silk Conditioner. Will Apply Henna to Damp Towel Blotted Hair.(I let it sit all day while I was at work, so it should be ready to go).:rolleyes:

Depending on the Color, I may Rock just the Henna for the Summer Months. But if it comes out a little "too Red" for My Liking --- I will quickly mix-up some Indigo and Cover it Right Up.:look:

After 2-3 Hours, I will wash out the Henna with some V05 Conditioner. Apply Some AO with Steam (Not Sure which one yet). Will Follow Up with Porosity Control and Use Fermodyl 619 and A Leave In -- Not Sure which one? Probably AG Fast Food or Salerm 21B5.:grin:

I am getting ready to start right now.:yep:

Think i'm gonna co-wash. I stopped co-washing for a couple months after i had a build-up scare.

-Co-wash with some random condish..Maybe Organix.
-DC w/ heat with a sample of Redken Butter Treat(FINALLY get to try it!)
-FINALLY get to try Giovanni Direct Leave-in
-Seal w/ Chi Silk
-Rollerset
-Grease scalp w/ QB Tea Tree & Grapeseed Pomade

i'm doing a henna treatment and getting some cornrows. i'll be 13 months post relaxer on the 9th so i really don't like dealing with my hair right now. :perplexed

Back