What Are You Buying Your Hair For Christmas? :)

Hmmm....my hair was kinda good this year so I'm gonna get it:

A Sedu flat iron
A new T3 blow-dryer
Some She Scent It stuff
Maybe some MegaTek

:yep:

More wigs so that it can stay covered up. And some shea butter (unless I use everything else up before christmas).

I already bought my hair a present for my birthday(it was on sale for $90). I think I'll get my hair a new dryer.

Some high-quality shampoo & conditioner, & some Jasmine oil from Oscar Blandi. I have a lot of BSS stuff I'm trying to use up ASAP! If I do relax by then, I am also going to treat myself to a Phytorelaxer

My hair has been begging DH for:
A Pibbs 514
A couple of jars of Lolane Hair Treatment for when I sit under the steamer.

Hmm lets see.. Well since I am in the Buy nothing til 09 Challenge I will have to wait til January.

But.......

I was thinking about buying some OT, a few wigs some alter ego condish with garlic, some mizani h20 and some emu oil. Thats about it for now.

Some hair accessories
Some more Hairveda products
Kinky Curly Curling Custard.
Henna & Indigo
I want to try some Oyin Products

Last edited:
Everyday is Christmas for my hair. So I'm not getting a dayumn thing. Though I would like to try the Jamaican black castor oil, I just dont' think it will mix well with my indian oils. Imagine the smell :look::perplexed

On her list is: A steamer, a chi, some more hairveda, curlformers, and more OCT. We'll just have to see if she is knotty or nice. lol

Nada- she has a whole bss now including a gallon of megatek, a croc flatiron, like 16 lbs of various hair butters, detanglers, moisturizers and hair gel ( the good kind- no bad ingredients and doesn't make my hair hard), conditioner and more.

She is spoiled rotten.

Back