What are ur different techniques for combing out ur hair after shampooing/in general

Anna9764

I have really thick hair, the more it grows the thicker it is. Can get really difficult combing out after a wash. I usually comb-out while damp, definitely before I dry completely for fear of breakage :nono:. I've also learned to be more gentle with my hair because of previous damage on the ends etc. Please list the different combs, leave-ins and techniques that have works for you. Thanks for all your tips in advance.

Sincerly Anna

Re: What are ur different techniques for combing out ur hair after shampooing/in gene

I have really thick hair, the more it grows the thicker it is. Can get really difficult combing out after a wash. I usually comb-out while damp, definitely before I dry completely for fear of breakage :nono:. I've also learned to be more gentle with my hair because of previous damage on the ends etc. Please list the different combs, leave-ins and techniques that have works for you. Thanks for all your tips in advance.

Sincerly Anna

Detangling my hair under the shower head with conditioner has been the most effective way of combing my hair out.

Re: What are ur different techniques for combing out ur hair after shampooing/in gene

When I finish washing my hair I rollerset, so I very gently use the comb to get rid of any tangles, then proceed to apply rollers. Then I don't use the comb again until my next wash (3/4 days later) and repeat the cycle. I literally have to treat my hair like silk!

Thanks tblc06 I may have to go that route will in the shower with a really large tooth comb...Happy-Day many more. I love your way also Cream Tee i'm just not ready to wear my hair down daily, but I love the whole concept. I'm wearing pin-ups and or buns right now. Gonna wear it down only on occassions. Thanks girls...keep em coming all welcome ;)

Back