what are some perfume/sweet smelling products???

BrEE

in particular oil sheen??

serum??

or a conditioner that i plan on putting in a water bottle to spray my hair and use as a leave in??

i'd like something that leaves a lingering sweet smell, i'm not too crazy about fruit smells, i dont want to walk around smelling like orange or watermelon but i'm willing to consider it.

the only product i can think of having a nice pleasant smell is biosilk silk therapy serum, which i love. any more recommendations?? btw i'd appreciate it if you could tell me what the product smells like. THANKS!!

ETA: ooooops, i just saw the thread discussing this. oh well, i'd still like to hear the recommendations for what im looking for in particular.

Last edited:
Mizani Shyne smells really good. I don't even know if it makes my hair shiny or not but the smell is awesome.

BrEE said:
in particular oil sheen??
A lovely smelling oil sheen spray is Profective Anti-Breakage Finishing Oil Sheen Spray...it smells like cotton candy! :lick:
I also like the smell of the current oil sheen spray I have...Motions Salon Herbals Oil Sheen Spray...smells tropical-like! :yep:

thanks poohbear..i couldnt remember for the life of me the exact name of it, my mom uses it so its not in my reach =)

Aveda Purefume Brilliant line and Biolage Ultra Hydrating Balm. I am not sure if they are floral or sweet but they smell good.

Also, Chanel makes hair perfumes -- you might want to check those out.

Back