what am i doing wrong?

longhairluva

I need a serious tutorial on a braidout. I cannot get it to come out right. Ladies you have any suggestion on oils or how wet the hair has to be or what I need to use for the braidout. Mine always come out dry and bushy.

I do mine after I shampoo and condition. I add all of my leave in products and depending on how long or thick your hair is can determine how many you put in your hair. I only put in about 4 plaites. My haireis super thin. Then I let it air dry. You can always roll the ends and sit under a hooded dryer. Or you can twist the hair for a similar look. Hope that this helps.

I do a braidout about once per week. I do it after I wash and con. I apply a leave in (usually ors carrot oil or kids oprganics) and then usually wgo or evoo to seal. I use alot of braids because I like definition. Usually, 8 to 10 braids.
I always let them dry overnight, but you can use a dryer if you have one. I take them down and my hair is completely moisturized and defined with no frizz...for the first couple of days!
HTH :)

Back