What a year can do!

missvi

God is Good!!
Hi Ladies,:)

Last night I was looking at some pictures from last year. So I thought that I should compare them to this years pictures. Well I almost fell out, I thought my hair really had not grown that much. I found LHCF in September of 2004. But I really didn't start caring for my hair until January 2005. When I started my hair was breaking, shedding, dry and I that no hairline. I thought I should share this for all the people who are like me thinking that they have not made progress. Take a look at my album

*Please excuse my tired face, some days I look better than others!

MissVi

Last edited:
I cant believe you didnt think you had much growth!!! I guess the pictures will tell it all. Congragulations!

Looking good girlie:) ! You obviously suffer from hair anorexia because your growth is phenomenol!!:grin: At least you have the pictures for proof. Keep up the great work;) .

WOW!!! You are right. Your hair was beautiful last year too. You are my hair inspiration. What products do you use?

Thank you so much ladies.:) I thank all the ladies who have answered my question over years . I can tell you, that I myself couldn't believe it. But I think when I stop blow drying and flat ironing every week that help a lot.
I only roller set now.

rdm said:
WOW!!! You are right. Your hair was beautiful last year too. You are my hair inspiration. What products do you use?

rdm,
Pantene Relaxed & Natural (breakage denfense) line
Salerm 21 leave- in
lacio lacio
when needed:
wild growth oil
natural oasis oil

Last edited:
missvi said:
Thank you so much ladies.:) I thank all the ladies who have answered my question over years . I can tell you, that I myself couldn't believe it. But I think when I stop blow drying and flat ironing every week that help a lot.
I only roller set now.

rdm,
Pantene Relaxed & Natural (breakage denfense) line
Salerm 21 leave- in
lacio lacio
when needed:
wild growth oil
natural oasis oil

Thanks for sharing! Your hair looks great!!!!! :D And I think we're the same type/density... so I'm truly inspired. :grin:

I was going to borrow my mom's hood dryer so I can start doing roller sets. But now I'm thinking I should invest in my own.

Right now my ends are wrecked and I don't know what to do...

Also, did you ever use the baggie technique? Do you self relax or do you still go to the salon? Finally, how long do you stretch?

Now that I've bombarded you with questions... I'm out.... TIA :)

Beautiful hair and very good progress. Congratulations to you, Missvi!

Back