What a year can do!

Wow great progress Missvi! Your hair looks amazing and I love how you designed your ponytail do. I would like to try it once I finish my 6 month stretch. What color do you have in your hair and is it henna?

Your hair is amazing:eek: Pictures don't lie so you just put that hair anorexia away.
Thank you so much for letting us share your success:lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

Thank you so much ladies,:)
I still couldn't believe that I made that much progress. I was :eek: when I compare my pictures. I call my friend to ask her if my hair that grown that much. She acted like I was crazy, like I didn't know myself. I know that those pictures are from last year because I got the camera last year. But sitting trying to remember what did, so I can have that much growth next year. Can you believe that people use to tell me I had long hair before and that it looked good:ohwell:

Missvi

Last edited:
kelouis75 said:
Thanks for sharing! Your hair looks great!!!!! :D And I think we're the same type/density... so I'm truly inspired. :grin:

I was going to borrow my mom's hood dryer so I can start doing roller sets. But now I'm thinking I should invest in my own.

Right now my ends are wrecked and I don't know what to do...

Also, did you ever use the baggie technique? Do you self relax or do you still go to the salon? Finally, how long do you stretch?

Now that I've bombarded you with questions... I'm out.... TIA :)

Hi kelouis75,

I have never baggie, but some people do well with it. I have been going to the salon for about a year now, but before that I was doing it myself. I have been stretching for about 14 weeks now. I may relax in two weeks or before Christmas. I try to stretch for about 14 weeks most times.

Doll said:
Wow great progress Missvi! Your hair looks amazing and I love how you designed your ponytail do. I would like to try it once I finish my 6 month stretch. What color do you have in your hair and is it henna?

Hi Doll,:)
I color my hair with natural instincts in black twice a year.

Ok, great! I have another hair idol! Like the other ladies have said, you and your hair are gorgeous! I can't wait to get to where you are lady! Just beautiful! :)

Back