WGO

ArizonaBeauty

I've heard people say they use this as a sealent. Exactly what is meant by this. I want to be sure. Like if you use S curl to moisturize then you put the WGO on top of it to seal in the moisture?

yep-but i wont do it, it does hold moisture good, but the bottle is too small and it stinks to bad
id much rather use kemi oyl

Sealant may also refer to sealing in moisture from water/water based leave-in's so that the h2O doesnt evaporate as quickly.

Sealant may also refer to sealing in moisture from water/water based leave-in's so that the h2O doesnt evaporate as quickly.

So after washing and conditioning, apply the WGO and style. I'm confused. I've been just rubbing a little on my hair and ends every couple of days. I want to know if I am using it correctly.

I use it as a sealant. What most people mean by this is they use it over top of their regular moisturizer to seal it in. Using oils alone don't give you any moisture so it's best to use the oil over top of your moisturizer. It works very well, it's the only oil I use besides castor oil.

I use it and it doesn't smell bad as MTG, I think this wil be my staple for summer,I just used it this morning and my hair feels and look lovely!

The bottle is small but it is very concentrated so you don't have to use much at all!

Back