Wen haircare by Chaz Dean-Conditioning cleanser system what do you think?

Ladies I WEN'd my 4y/o's hair :love3:....let me tell you I have NEVER cried tears of happiness over a hair product til now. :cry2: I put WEN on her last night (a mixture of Almond Mint and Cucumber Aloe) and I left it on overnight (I baggied her hair) when I rinsed it out this morning :pant: not one tear, not one 'ouch', no screaming, no fighting.....I am beyond grateful for this product. :cry2:

CHAZ DEAN BET NOT EVER CHANGE ANY INGREDIENTS EVER.
box2.gif

My order of Wen (Fig) should be in tomorrow. I can't wait to try it. If I like it, that means I have several bottles of Suave Tropical Coconut and Milk & Honey to get rid of :(.

Ladies I WEN'd my 4y/o's hair :love3:....let me tell you I have NEVER cried tears of happiness over a hair product til now. :cry2: I put WEN on her last night (a mixture of Almond Mint and Cucumber Aloe) and I left it on overnight (I baggied her hair) when I rinsed it out this morning :pant: not one tear, not one 'ouch', no screaming, no fighting.....I am beyond grateful for this product. :cry2:

CHAZ DEAN BET NOT EVER CHANGE ANY INGREDIENTS EVER.
box2.gif
EM I thought about using the Fig Wen on my 5yo dd but didn't want her to be scared of the tingle or her scalp to burn from the menthol. I think this weekend I am going to give it a try on her.

EM I thought about using the Fig Wen on my 5yo dd but didn't want her to be scared of the tingle or her scalp to burn from the menthol. I think this weekend I am going to give it a try on her.

Use the Cucumber Aloe. I would think it is more for sensitive scalps.

Why you tryna make me buy more Wen JN huh??? Maybe I should go on ahead and get the little sampler box so I can try out a few at one time. I think someone (maybe you??) mentioned that the set includes the cuke. I think i'll look for the sampler on qvc right now...

Why you tryna make me buy more Wen JN huh??? Maybe I should go on ahead and get the little sampler box so I can try out a few at one time. I think someone (maybe you??) mentioned that the set includes the cuke. I think i'll look for the sampler on qvc right now...

Sorry FabBre! I looked again at the product descriptions and it's actually the Tea Tree one that is for sensitive scalps (but they all have menthol in them)

Tea Tree
Due to its healing & medicinal properties it is formulated to help those with sensitive, dry, or flaky scalps. Tea Tree works exceptionally well on those with medium to coarse, wavy to curly, and ethnic hair.

Cucumber Aloe
Perfect for all hair types and is extremely beneficial for oily scalps and dry hair due to its astringent and moisturizing properties. It also performs amazingly well on fine to medium textured hair adding volume and body.

I got my Wen today, which was fast since i just ordered it friday. I used the tea tree oil on my scalp and tried the fig on the length of my hair. While i do loooooove how my scalp is feeling, the rest of my hair is not "great". It shed alot too. I will hang in there because i remember charmtreese and fabulosity saying that they did not take to Wen right away either..so i will use this stuff up til it works:crossfingers::pray:

I got my Wen today, which was fast since i just ordered it friday. I used the tea tree oil on my scalp and tried the fig on the length of my hair. While i do loooooove how my scalp is feeling, the rest of my hair is not "great". It shed alot too. I will hang in there because i remember charmtreese and fabulosity saying that they did not take to Wen right away either..so i will use this stuff up til it works:crossfingers::pray:

I gave it 3 washes and then I was like, okay, we are really talking now. I have 4 different ones and to be honest, the fig isn't my favorite and I shed more with it. I am still going to use it up but it isn't as good for me as some of the other ones.

I gave it 3 washes and then I was like, okay, we are really talking now. I have 4 different ones and to be honest, the fig isn't my favorite and I shed more with it. I am still going to use it up but it isn't as good for me as some of the other ones.
Thanks Gymfreak, I have the lavendar one too which i will try next. im kinda scared to even use the fig again after the shedding i had. Which is your favorite?

Thanks Gymfreak, I have the lavendar one too which i will try next. im kinda scared to even use the fig again after the shedding i had. Which is your favorite?

The sweet almond mint is my fav. Followed very closely by lavender and then tea tree and then fig. With the fig, I find it works best for me if I only have it on for a couple of minutes. With the other ones, I will sometimes slap on a plastic cap and watch an episode of tv before rinsing it back out.

The sweet almond mint is my fav. Followed very closely by lavender and then tea tree and then fig. With the fig, I find it works best for me if I only have it on for a couple of minutes. With the other ones, I will sometimes slap on a plastic cap and watch an episode of tv before rinsing it back out.

This makes sense... the fig doesn't make my hair fab on the wash out but when I add it as a leave in my hair feels wonderful... I might just use it in the shower and leave it on for that duration of time. I want the sweet almond now.

MV

Thanks again, I have the lavendar and if all is well then i will order the sweet almond mint too. Since you're the one who put me on to my beloved Porsosity Control i'm feeling optimistic about these:grin:

Question. Has anybody just used it this way:

1. Wet hair really good
2. Put a lot of the Wen on
3. Sat under the dryer for 20/30 mins
4. Washed/rinse out
5. Put in a little for leave-in
6. Airdry
7. Done

Instead of doing it the regular way...washing, rinsing, putting more in for deep conditioning, and so forth?

Question. Has anybody just used it this way:

1. Wet hair really good
2. Put a lot of the Wen on
3. Sat under the dryer for 20/30 mins
4. Washed/rinse out
5. Put in a little for leave-in
6. Airdry
7. Done

Instead of doing it the regular way...washing, rinsing, putting more in for deep conditioning, and so forth?

I have done this method and I didnt feel any difference in my hair vs following the directions.

^^^ OK Because I feel that I might be able to save a pump or two doing it this way versus putting more in after rinsing out the first initial batch.

Thanks!

I received my WEN Fig today.

The smell isn't bad, IMO. I don't mind it.

I tested it out by co-washing on 3 sections of my hair: 1) with WEN left-in, 2) with just Fantasia IC Gel layered on top, 3) with just Abba Nourishing as a leave-in.

After my hair dried, I must say, that the jury is still out, and I'm not yet ready to throw away the Return Label.

ETA: I just conditioned my whole head with WEN this morning. I used about 10 pumps, and that sufficiently covered my hair since it's short. I think I can do without :-\. The tingle on my scalp was nice. I shouldn't have turned a blind eye to that cone, Amodomethicone. My hair reacts the same to just about all of them now.

I already know that if I were relaxed, my hair would love this because my hair didn't mind a cone or 2 then. But as a natural, I have to be careful of what I use or my hair could end up being less defined (due to cone build-up) and more dry.

Now I have 16oz & 6oz bottles. Anybody want some WEN?

I don't mind sending it back to QVC, but since so many ladies want to try WEN, I'll just sell it to someone here.

:(

Last edited:

I tested it out by co-washing on 3 sections of my hair: 1) with WEN left-in, 2) with just Fantasia IC Gel layered on top, 3) with just Abba Nourishing as a leave-in.

After my hair dried, I must say, that the jury is still out, and I'm not yet ready to throw away the Return Label.

ETA: I just conditioned my whole head with WEN this morning. I used about 10 pumps, and that sufficiently covered my hair since it's short. I think I can do without :-\. The tingle on my scalp was nice. I shouldn't have turned a blind eye to that cone, Amodomethicone. My hair reacts the same to just about all of them now.

I already know that if I were relaxed, my hair would love this because my hair didn't mind a cone or 2 then. But as a natural, I have to be careful of what I use or my hair could end up being less defined (due to cone build-up) and more dry.

I don't mind sending it back to QVC, but since so many ladies want to try WEN, I'll just sell it to someone here.

Hey sweetie,

I posted this link on the exchange forum b/c a daephae was looking to buy some WEN fig.

Sorry it didn't work for you. I'll take it off your hands. I'll send you a PM.

I just got mine today and the tea tree stinks to me... but i know my scalp loves it. I'm doing the happy dance. YAY! I know what I'm doing tonight lol.

After reading how several of us like the WEN Sweet Almond condish, I finally broke down and ordered it and the Aloe. Soooooo if I don't like either one, I will be selling them. On the QVC site I was reading how people were having problems getting all the condish out of the jars, well this is what I do. I simply cut the jars in half and use a spoon to scoop all the remaining condish and put it in a clean butter container, or any container will do. Right now I have fig and lavender mixed together in a butter container.

After reading how several of us like the WEN Sweet Almond condish, I finally broke down and ordered it and the Aloe. Soooooo if I don't like either one, I will be selling them. On the QVC site I was reading how people were having problems getting all the condish out of the jars, well this is what I do. I simply cut the jars in half and use a spoon to scoop all the remaining condish and put it in a clean butter container, or any container will do. Right now I have fig and lavender mixed together in a butter container.

Hey Coffee! :wave: Where have you been woman? Been missing you. :yep:

I ordered the Sweet Almond and I received it yesterday. I haven't used it yet, but I do like the scent of it. :lick:

I purchased the 32oz size because my SO will use it too; I think his hair will respond beautifully to Wen.

I can't wait. I plan to use it tonight or tomorrow. :grin:

Hey Coffee! :wave: Where have you been woman? Been missing you. :yep:

I ordered the Sweet Almond and I received it yesterday. I haven't used it yet, but I do like the scent of it. :lick:

I purchased the 32oz size because my SO will use it too; I think his hair will respond beautifully to Wen.

I can't wait. I plan to use it tonight or tomorrow. :grin:

I can't keep my hiney off of the political forum:lachen:.

Back