WEN CHAZ DEAN SIX THIRTEEN CLEANSING TREATMENT

Never. But the reviews are great. Wish it was available. Wonder what happened? Hey, Chaz, why'd you stop with this product?

I just watched his presentation a few minutes ago and it looks promising but its not going to be shipped until Sept. 26. I will just wait for Coffee's review once she gets her hands on it.

Coffee- Dear Coffee, I'm feigning for this product now. I've read all of the reviews. It seems that Chaz is no longer making this product. Is that what's happening? What do you know? What do any of you know?

Ok, I did my own research and QVC says the product is discontinued.

Last edited:
They had it on his show last week. It's waitlisted on QVC. So hoping they will get more :lick:.

ETA: There are 2 sellers on ebay. I'll just wait until 9/26 and have mine shipped from QVC.

Last edited:
It was on last week? I have been on waitlist for this stuff for the longest. GOOD GRIEF QVC!

It is a limited edition type thing that comes and goes, comes and goes. He explained what it was about on another show, he did that product in memory of his mom (don't know if she passed or not) I think, I can't remember at this moment. He did mention it will be back out. :)

Can't wait till he opens his Salon in New York :)

Back