Well, ive finally gone and done it....

Shatani

im so weak!! i gave into the peer pressure and got a fotki album!! hehehe...

http://public.fotki.com/Shatani/
password: querida

theres really nothing special in there, the fun stuff will start in a few weeks when i get my camera back!! its just pics i have already of some of my many styles
smile.gif

~T~

Thanks for sharing! You have some really thick hair girl! Wow, that pic of you when you were sixteen, you look so mature there! Very pretty!
smile.gif

I love you album. You look like an old friend of my name Grace. Did you ever go to Darthmouth University?

awww...thanks ladies!!!

mysweetevie -- hey, we're planning a philly get together within the next couple of weeks, you should join us!!! check out the get together forum for the philly gathering thread...

naturalrox -- thanks so much! yeah, ive looked the same for a long time...old men were trying to get with me since i was 14!! hahahaha

Kitchen-tician -- thanks! that means a lot coming from you!

Reginia --nah, i never went to dartmouth, but i love the name grace!!
~T~

[ QUOTE ]
Carefree said:
Nice pics! I love your fro
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]girl, you are my inspiration!!! thanks so much!!!

and tigerlily, thank you!
~T~

I love the short bob with the braids and blond highlites, very cute! Love the thickness, keep it growin!

[ QUOTE ]
CharUK said:
Thanks for sharing! I love looking at everyones photos.

x

[/ QUOTE ]me too char! thats why i felt compelled to share...hehehe

and thanks everyone! you'll all be amused to know that ive finally figured out how to turn on comments!! hahahaha....sometimes i just feel like a moron, when i overlook the simple stuff
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

~T~

Your hair looks great! I thought the braidout turned out wonderfully.
smile.gif
Keep up the great work! And I want a pair of those "movie star shades!"
cool.gif
:)

[ QUOTE ]
A_Christian said:
Your hair looks great! I thought the braidout turned out wonderfully.
smile.gif
Keep up the great work! And I want a pair of those "movie star shades!"
cool.gif
:)

[/ QUOTE ]ya know, i havent been able to find them since! i had them for a couple of years (which is a long long time for me and glasss
laugh.gif
) and by the time they broke, i forgot where i bought em...although i think it was either The Avenue or Lane Bryant, which are both plus size clothing stores....
~T~

[ QUOTE ]
kitchen_tician said:
Nice pics. I like your "cornrow out". Your doing a great job with your hair.
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree
smile.gif

(OOPS! I didn't know you have to enable comments on fotki. Let me go change mine, too.
laugh.gif
Thanks Shatani!)

Lol, I know what ya mean. I've had a bunch of broken glasses too, I'm doing good if they last a couple of years.
Oh, I forgot to mention I love the braided bop style and the puffs as well. I am so glad we have this forum. When I finally go natural I'll already have a bunch of style ideas just from looking at you all's albums.
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
i12sitonmyhair said:
[ QUOTE ]
kitchen_tician said:
Nice pics. I like your "cornrow out". Your doing a great job with your hair.
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree
smile.gif

(OOPS! I didn't know you have to enable comments on fotki. Let me go change mine, too.
laugh.gif
Thanks Shatani!)

[/ QUOTE ]
lachen70.gif
lachen70.gif
lachen70.gif

Back